Dublin COFFMAN is going to Brecksville

It appears the self-appointed kings of CENTRAL DISTRICT WRESTLING are not going to mention the fact that Dublin Coffman is heading to Brecksville. They failed to mention that the ROCKS went to Ironman and just beat the second best team in the area in a dual meet so it doesn’t surprise me that they won’t talk about how Dublin COFFMAN is attending Brecksville.

Keep up the great work fellas. Fueling the fire

F41EF8FF-5DAA-4771-8453-EE95C8E8FC09.gif

If you’re going to start a whole new thread like this, at least don’t lose to Massillon Perry. 🤷

If you’re going to start a whole new thread like this, at least don’t lose to Massillon Perry.
I was once told that: “A coward rejoices when a hero stumbles!” are you smiling?
Did they “stumble?” Or did they perform the best they could? When armchair warriors and has-been dad’s write checks that kids have to go and cash, it puts useless pressure on them and can leave them with a sense of failure that otherwise might have been something to celebrate. On a side note, if you’re looking for your sons to be heroes, make sure they volunteer to be First Responders or join the Marines. Just sayin’.

If you’re going to start a whole new thread like this, at least don’t lose to Massillon Perry.

Did they “stumble?” Or did they perform the best they could? When armchair warriors and has-been dad’s write checks that kids have to go and cash, it puts useless pressure on them and can leave them with a sense of failure that otherwise might have been something to celebrate. On a side note, if you’re looking for your sons to be heroes, make sure they volunteer to be First Responders or join the Marines. Just sayin’.
What TF are you talking about hater?

Being very close to the Coffman program, I can tell you I've never heard one Coffman wrestler talk about Inside The Circle's show. Personally, it doesn't bother me one bit that they don't cover Coffman or the events they attend. It's Shawn and Mark's show and they can do whatever they please. They have their reasons and I really don't care what they are. There's already enough distractions out there during wrestling season. Why add another to the list? ITC's mission statement is to acknowledge the hardest working student athletes in Central Ohio (or something along those lines). I'm confident that Coffman wrestlers are working very hard. Our wrestlers don't need that validation from a show or those outside of the program. Good luck to everyone from Central Ohio this year. As a whole, we still have a lot of work to do. Let's move on.

If you’re going to start a whole new thread like this, at least don’t lose to Massillon Perry. 🤷
Are you aware that Mass Perry is the #2 ranked D1 team in the state? They are really good.

TEAM PROJECTIONS​

Borofanohio D1 Team projections

1. St. Edward 227 pts.
2. Massillon Perry 163 pts.
3. Perrysburg 127 pts.
4. Brecksville 110 pts.
5. Dublin Coffman 109 pts.
6. LaSalle 79 pts.
7. Wadsworth 73 pts.
8. Olentangy Liberty 59 pts.
9. Mentor 52 pts.
10. Toledo Whitmer 44 pts.

Dude, get some more Meds or Sleep

Being very close to the Coffman program, I can tell you I've never heard one Coffman wrestler talk about Inside The Circle's show. Personally, it doesn't bother me one bit that they don't cover Coffman or the events they attend. It's Shawn and Mark's show and they can do whatever they please. They have their reasons and I really don't care what they are. There's already enough distractions out there during wrestling season. Why add another to the list? ITC's mission statement is to acknowledge the hardest working student athletes in Central Ohio (or something along those lines). I'm confident that Coffman wrestlers are working very hard. Our wrestlers don't need that validation from a show or those outside of the program. Good luck to everyone from Central Ohio this year. As a whole, we still have a lot of work to do. Let's move on.
Yeah? What would you know about it? 🤣

It appears the self-appointed kings of CENTRAL DISTRICT WRESTLING are not going to mention the fact that Dublin Coffman is heading to Brecksville. They failed to mention that the ROCKS went to Ironman and just beat the second best team in the area in a dual meet so it doesn’t surprise me that they won’t talk about how Dublin COFFMAN is attending Brecksville.

Keep up the great work fellas. Fueling the fire
I so want Shawn and Mark to do an episode dressed as Elvis impersonators now!

Attachments

• Elvis.jpg
    Elvis.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 16