Don't be a...Kevin Durant

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I thought this was pretty funny from this teacher on the first day of school...

Attachments

• kd_mj.jpg
    kd_mj.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 80

It would have been funny if KD actually cheated. But he didn't. He essentially did what any human being in the history of the world would do. Took the easiest path that would return the most gains. The only people I've ever seen upset about it is Cavs fans mainly, and fans of other teams who got steamrolled by the Warriors.

Should've read...

"DON'T BE A... Lebron James

Get married to your high school sweetheart (who's also a fat Slavic pig) only to fail to get her pregnant, so you move to the beach to date a hot Cuban mami for 4 years and you have two kids with her. Your high school sweetheart is desperate however so she ends up taking you back and you finally have a kid with her but people still remember all the miscarriages more."

Should've read...

"DON'T BE A... Lebron James

Get married to your high school sweetheart (who's also a fat Slavic pig) only to fail to get her pregnant, so you move to the beach to date a hot Cuban mami for 4 years and you have two kids with her. Your high school sweetheart is desperate however so she ends up taking you back and you finally have a kid with her but people still remember all the miscarriages more."

Another classy chopstix post.

Also add to KD...don't be a knucklehead and classlessly refuse to be honored at the white house with your teammates. This make the organization you play for (The Warriors)and the NBA, look bad. The NBA doesn't have a real good rep for alot of Americans, and these childish antics don't help.

They aren't hurting, either. NBA ratings and viewership are up over the last 10 years, the average franchise is worth 1.36 billion, and revenue is at like 6 billion. Only snowflakes get upset that the team won't visit the white house. Every one else couldn't give 2 sh!ts. Another dumb post by 14Red.

I, for one, applaud Kevin Durant on being a great American an exercising his right to free speech by not attending the White House. It's a shame people like 14Red hate America and the freedoms that come with this great country.

I, for one, applaud Kevin Durant on being a great American an exercising his right to free speech by not attending the White House. It's a shame people like 14Red hate America and the freedoms that come with this great country.

Kevin Durrant is employed (and paid handsomely) by the Golden State Warriors. I would think it would be an honor for an NBA team to be invited to the white house to be applauded for their championship. Sadly, this is one of those situations where the ego and fame of pro athletes will eventually eliminate this tradition.
This should not at all be about politics, it should be about celebrating a great accomplishment with his teammates. I just feel it's very childish.
That my friend, is not un-American.

He is exercising his right to free speech. That's as American as it gets. It's a shame you 1) hate America and the freedoms this great country grants it's citizens; 2) are too dumb to understand that.

FYI the Warriors don't have a problem with him skipping the White House, so try to find another soap box to stand on.

He is exercising his right to free speech. That's as American as it gets. It's a shame you 1) hate America and the freedoms this great country grants it's citizens; 2) are too dumb to understand that.

FYI the Warriors don't have a problem with him skipping the White House, so try to find another soap box to stand on.

I'm not saying he can't do this, I'm saying he shouldn't. He can excercize his right to free speech a hundred different ways. In my opinion...IN MY OPINION...this is a bad look, both for him and the Warriors.

I'm not saying he can't do this, I'm saying he shouldn't. He can excercize his right to free speech a hundred different ways. In my opinion...IN MY OPINION...this is a bad look, both for him and the Warriors.

No, but you did say he is un-American for doing this. The fact he is exercising his free speech pretty much proves he is being as American as it gets. You also implied the Warriors do not agree with this, which obviously they do.

I'm going to be so sad when the meaningless tradition of a championship team visiting the White House is no longer a thing I can care less about.