Do as we say, not as we do...Biden removes mask hours after mandating you wear yours.

Tesoro

And then his PS defends it by saying there is more important things to talk about. That was after Joe had said that the single most important issue facing America is the Covid Plague. You can't make this stuff up!

At least he wasnt in the Bahamas preaching how everyone needs to stay home....

Do as I say, not as I do

What a terrible, terrible role model.

Well to the Dems credit they do usually wear a mask when they are outdoors and there is no one within 10 yards of them. And why wear a mask when you are asked a question or giving a presentation?

The dems need to have only one minister of propaganda. Thus far they have had two many people telling joe what to say.

Well to the Dems credit they do usually wear a mask when they are outdoors and there is no one within 10 yards of them. And why wear a mask when you are asked a question or giving a presentation?
Becuase it is a mandate on all Federal grounds.

Dont you care about saving lives?
Wind could gust and take one droplet of their breath and infect so many people.

If we can save just one life. Not babies tho, killing them is ok.

Hmmm....do you remember the fit the media through when Trump was on the second floor balcony of the whitehouse not wearing a mask? Why wear a mask when you are asked a question or giving a presentation? Hmmm....Why wear a mask any other time then?

Becuase it is a mandate on all Federal grounds.

Dont you care about saving lives?
Wind could gust and take one droplet of their breath and infect so many people.

If we can save just one life. Not babies tho, killing them is ok.
Democrats don't care about lives unless they turn into votes.

Hmmm....do you remember the fit the media through when Trump was on the second floor balcony of the whitehouse not wearing a mask? Why wear a mask when you are asked a question or giving a presentation? Hmmm....Why wear a mask any other time then?
Was that the day he was released from hospital with Coivd and not social distancing from his own security? The WH was a Covid hotspot...by any measure.

Just remember if you get caught with your mask off on Fed. property just tell them you are celebrating. that was what Biden's Press secretary gave as the excuse for Bidens action. It would have been much better if she would have been honest and said listen Democrat leader to not have to follow their rules only you low life scum need to.

Was that the day he was released from hospital with Coivd and not social distancing from his own security? The WH was a Covid hotspot...by any measure.
Um...yes, that was the day. It was also the day that the media went nuts because of the "optics". Had nothing to do with anything other than the "optics". The dems are all smoke and mirrors..optics are the most important part. That's why the Biden adminstration said that we needed to stop the pipeline project...we need to show the rest of the world that we are moving away from fossil Fuels. I'm sure those optics willl send shutters the middle eastern countries. I'm sure they are wringing their hands now, "oh, what are we to do! US has stopped the pipeline project! we must stop producing oil"!!

Just remember if you get caught with your mask off on Fed. property just tell them you are celebrating. that was what Biden's Press secretary gave as the excuse for Bidens action. It would have been much better if she would have been honest and said listen Democrat leader to not have to follow their rules only you low life scum need to.
This past summer we just had to say were were rioting when busted for not wearing masks. Now it is celebrating.
tough to keep up on all the new rules.

And then his PS defends it by saying there is more important things to talk about. That was after Joe had said that the single most important issue facing America is the Covid Plague. You can't make this stuff up!
He was giving a televised speech outside. Do you see him wearing his winter cloths? Do you see how socially distanced he is? BDS.

He was giving a televised speech outside. Do you see him wearing his winter cloths? Do you see how socially distanced he is? BDS.
Is it on Federal property? I know you libs are never black and white kind of rule followers.

He was giving a televised speech outside. Do you see him wearing his winter cloths? BDS.
Cool.

Another excuse to use when the Gestapo comes after us for not following his federal mandate....

Rioting.
Celebrating.
Televised speech.

According to Fauci, also possibly drinking or eating within the next hour at a ballgame is another reason to not wear it.

Side note:
I have never eaten so much popcorn in my life than this basketball season. Great way to not have to wear the damn things all game.

Is it on Federal property? I know you libs are never black and white kind of rule followers.
It is Federal property. It is also not indoors. It was also closed for the telecast of his speech. BTW...he did not wear a mask earlier in the day for the inauguration speech either. OMG! His press secretary takes her mask off at the podium to do her pressers, too. Holy .

BDS.