DMR in Ohio HS Indoor Meets?

Unless it has changed, in the past teams could qualify for NB using aggregate times added together. You did not have to run a DMR prior.

Keep in mind this NB meet is different than the "old" one, which was actually run by the National Scholastic Athletics Foundation(with NB as sponsor).

Interestingly, NSAF is also having it's "nationals" the same weekend, also in New York(at Ocean Breeze on Staten Island)

Keep in mind this NB meet is different than the "old" one, which was actually run by the National Scholastic Athletics Foundation(with NB as sponsor).

Interestingly, NSAF is also having it's "nationals" the same weekend, also in New York(at Ocean Breeze on Staten Island)
Adidas is having their National Meet 2 weeks later in Virginia Beach.

My question was driven by the fact that I can't think of where an Ohio team could run a qualifying time for the DMR to run in any of these three meets.

Where would you get a time for 1200 meters?
In the past they accepted 800 or 1600 times. I am a fan of the event and pour over entries and results. With the 1200 they would look at case by case entries to some extent. For example, a school with 4:10, 4:20, 1:57, and :51 would get in easily without having run a DMR previously. It may all be different with multiple meets.