• Marion Local by 8-16

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Marion Local by 1-7

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Dalton

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Headed to this game tomorrow. I think Dalton can keep it close, but I've seen MSML live a few times in the past, so hope it's a better game! Good luck both sides.

Where is everyone this morning? No pregame tailgating? Seems to be very quite with a championship game about to take place.

Rise and shine campers....it's g a m e d a y!

Will the MAC reign Supreme and regain their dominance.....or is today the final dominonthqt falls and the league melts into mediocrity?

The future of mankind as we know it hinges on the shoulders of the Flyers this morning.

May God Bless the USA..
May God Bless the MAC.
May God Bless the Coldwate Cavaliers and...
MAY God Bless the Marion Local Flyers!

Go get.em.boys.

Honestly, after the way Kirtland handled Versailles today, I'm now considering paying the $9.99 tomorrow in the hopes that Dalton will be right in it.

Hopefully the Dalton players and coaches were paying attention and now believe even more that they can shock the world tomorrow and hang with & knock off the ML juggernaut.
If things didn't bounce the Flyers' way, they would've lost against Wapak.
If things bounce the Bulldogs' way, it's possible they could win.

In 2007, VERY few picked Coldwater to beat Mooney.
"We came here to win. If you don't believe in yourself then who's gonna believe in you. We thought we could win"
Coldwater Coach, John Reed

I would not base today's outcome on the score of the Dalton vs Kirtland game. Kirtland had some pretty big issues early in the season with injuries and trying to find the right players to fill the right spots on both lines. I think if Kirtland was to play Dalton and Perry again you would see different outcomes. With that being said Dalton is a good team. They are absolutely worthy of being in the title game. If Marion overlooks them or just assumes they are going to win they are in for a rude awakening. Although I'm betting on Marion it would be a shock to nobody that has seen Dalton play if they win - that is a good squad.

We’ve already seen a Defensive show in D2. I’d love to see a defensive slugfest!

May the God of the Mennonites see Tom Benson Stadium from the Summit of Mt Eaton and rest his favor on the lowly Bulldogs who hail from the best part of Rt 94, where Bellstores, The Dari-ette, and P. Graham Dunn all converge, not to mention the former glory of GG Grimm.

go Bulldogs!!!

We’ve already seen a Defensive show in D2. I’d love to see a defensive slugfest!

May the God of the Mennonites see Tom Benson Stadium from the Summit of Mt Eaton and rest his favor on the lowly Bulldogs who hail from the best part of Rt 94, where Bellstores, The Dari-ette, and P. Graham Dunn all converge, not to mention the former glory of GG Grimm.

go Bulldogs!!!
The Dari-ette taps will be flowing with ice creams and the white vans a rocking if the Dawgs can pull off the impossible.

To our WCAL brethern the Dalton Bulldogs.... play tough, play smart and be relentless. May the football God's shine upon you. I will be listening on WQKT and pacing the floor. It was 21 years ago on this date that Smithville played for the Div 5 title. Prayers for an injury free game.

Is Dow-Tin how that school is pronounced? As you can tell I am not from that area. Truthfully, this is probably my least favorite game of the weekend. But, I will check it out for a bit hoping they can make a game of it against the Flyers

Should arrive in Canton 8 - 9 pm.
Unfortunately, the Flyer caravan was attacked last night on US 30 by a group of desperados known by local authorities as " the wild bunch". Fortunately, nothing was stolen however some of the wagons were damaged beyond repair and the Flyers did not check into their hotel rooms till the wee hrs. of the night. Be some groggy and unhappy Flyer campers this morning. Go Flyers beat the Dalton Gang.

The MAC is not unbeatable - Kirtland proved that yesterday. You can beat them - but you have to play hard for 4 quarters and out hit them. People think the MAC teams are unbeatable machines - they are not. It's not easy to knock them off because to beat them means you have to outplay them. Kirtland knows the blueprint - knowing the blueprint and executing it are two different things.

The MAC is not unbeatable - Kirtland proved that yesterday. You can beat them - but you have to play hard for 4 quarters and out hit them. People think the MAC teams are unbeatable machines - they are not. It's not easy to knock them off because to beat them means you have to outplay them. Kirtland knows the blueprint - knowing the blueprint and executing it are two different things.
The MAC isn’t unbeatable but ML virtually is. If Dalton can hang around for 3 quarters I’ll be impressed

Warming up

Attachments

• PXL_20231202_145842986.jpg
    PXL_20231202_145842986.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 34