Division IV State Championship: Glenville (14-0) vs Wyoming (15-0)

Who wins?

• Glenville by 17+

Votes: 68 41.2%
  • Glenville by 8-16

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • Glenville by 1-7

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Wyoming by 1-7

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • Wyoming by 8-16

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Wyoming by 17+

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

Extended forecast could call for bad field conditions. If that is the case, the Glenville speed could be hampered. They also turn the ball over, in bad conditions it seems. If it is a dry field, and not crazy cold, Glenville is almost unbeatable

Extended forecast could call for bad field conditions. If that is the case, the Glenville speed could be hampered. They also turn the ball over, in bad conditions it seems. If it is a dry field, and not crazy cold, Glenville is almost unbeatable
I agree wholeheartedly. Just like the Loveland game from 2013. From that juncture onward, I have always proclaim 3 things that can beat Glenville: 1. Inclement Weather. 2. Power run-oriented offenses that chew up clock and limits possessions. Glenville historically has struggled against these types of teams. Does Hilliard Davidson and the aforementioned Loveland rang a bell? 3.Themselves. Glenville at times this season have been marred by penalties and turnovers. In most of their games, they won solely off of their talent and depth. This time around, Glenville will have to play a complete sound game in order to win comfortably. Otherwise, I can see it being a dogfight that can go either way.

When they shut down Hester and they will those 50/50 balls you threw last night against Steubenville will be picked off. Idk about a running clock but by at least 20

I see its a lot of Glenville haters in here if you know my team or strength is stopping the run we have a little trouble stop in the pass

I called Wyoming from the jump and won't change now. Tarblooders turnovers/mistakes will haunt them at some point, perhaps next weekend.
We only had one game with multiple fumbles in that was against vw in the snow and a kid made a good play last night that cause a fumble this is a different glenville team our kids been playing with each other since Little League football this not the old Ville trust me

Why do u say that? Just curious
personally i feel like Glenville has found loop-holes through Ginn Academy, etc to keep their enrollment number low while getting more athletes. there is no good reason why they were D1 a decade-ish ago and have now fallen all the way to D4. long story short, i feel like they’re a D2 school playing in D4.

I agree wholeheartedly. Just like the Loveland game from 2013. From that juncture onward, I have always proclaim 3 things that can beat Glenville: 1. Inclement Weather. 2. Power run-oriented offenses that chew up clock and limits possessions. Glenville historically has struggled against these types of teams. Does Hilliard Davidson and the aforementioned Loveland rang a bell? 3.Themselves. Glenville at times this season have been marred by penalties and turnovers. In most of their games, they won solely off of their talent and depth. This time around, Glenville will have to play a complete sound game in order to win comfortably. Otherwise, I can see it being a dogfight that can go either way.
Glenville lace of a kicking game is a weakness.

personally i feel like Glenville has found loop-holes through Ginn Academy, etc to keep their enrollment number low while getting more athletes. there is no good reason why they were D1 a decade-ish ago and have now fallen all the way to D4. long story short, i feel like they’re a D2 school playing in D4.
Just like CAPE back in the day. Glenville isn't the only school that takes advantage of what the rules allow.

There’s no way Kirkland should be D6 then

Ginn made the school to help The community you know how many kids go there they don’t even play football They was just D3 last year in lost and no one had nothing to say

Have you ever been in the neighborhood?