Division III State Final 4

Stritch sold 150 student tickets in a school with 180 students and over 600 general admission. So that is a good start toward the 1,000.

Lol....I will be close. I figured Stritch for 500 out of the 1000. Heck, may even hit 1100 now :) Bring the trophy back to NW Ohio!

Lol....I will be close. I figured Stritch for 500 out of the 1000. Heck, may even hit 1100 now :) Bring the trophy back to NW Ohio!

Purcell is right on pace with Stritch. With that said tcgobucks why do you care? Which one of these teams spanked your team for you to be so butt hurt about these teams?

Willing to bet the 4 schools don't bring 1000 total

Throw in SVSM, Trotwood, South, Buchtel and Richmond Heights and 9 of the 16 teams playing this weekend likely won't crack 300 fans

All the schools you named are in big cities and they got better things to do rather than live their whole life following their small hometown sports teams and complaining about competitive balance on message boards.

The amount of lack of amount of fans does not matter why a team should go to the states, you people kill me

All the schools you named are in big cities and they got better things to do rather than live their whole life following their small hometown sports teams and complaining about competitive balance on message boards.

You are such a bitter person. You need a hug?

A little coaching of defensive rotations would go a long way for Lutheran East. You beat their trap up high and you’ve got a layup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little coaching of defensive rotations would go a long way for Lutheran East. You beat their trap up high and you’ve got a layup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said the same thing after watching the Stritch game. Lutheran East coaching is subpar but it matters very little when you got all the 3 to 4 DI guys and are playing D4 & D3 teams.

Crazy stat for LE vs HP game - Lutheran East took 26 more shots and still lost by double digits.