Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Ursuline

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Shelby

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Maysville

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Buchtel won it all coming out there last year but yeah its usually not one of the better regions

You might be right. Over the last 20 years it has been STVM dominating that region so without the Irish maybe that region becomes weak--though Buchtel, like you said, did win it coming out of that region last year. It is also worth noting that prior to STVM moving to D2 in the early 00's, 7 of the last 10 D2 state champions came from that NE Ohio region.

End of 3 here knights up 62-33. People are heading for the exits here. What a beat down. Seems like the moment was a bit to big for the young Irish.

Interesting if true. Bowling Green is about 2 hours from Rocky River. Canton is about 1 hour. It doesn't change my original point though.
Lutheran West was the #1 overall seed and choose to go to BG ... just like they choose BG last year...

I don’t think many folks thought the score would be this lopsided. I know I didn’t. Good luck to Alter tomorrow. Win it all.

To the Maysville community, was it necessary to stand the entire game from tip to 4th quarter buzzer? I had greats seats in section 210 but had to move to the upper deck because the entire Maysville fans stood the entire game and I could only see half the court. The row in front of me, the entire row was sitting, except for one Maysville fan right in front of me stood the whole time. The only guy in the row standing with the entire row behind sitting, stands the whole game. You can tell who has never been here before. Rude and classless. I hope Alter and my fellow Little Miami alumnus Eric Coulter puts a running clock on them. Then maybe they will finally sit down so other people can see. But I doubt it. To any neutral fans, do NOT sit near the Maysville sections. You won't be able to see s#it.