Division 3 Region 11 playoff discussion

If they do play week 14 - I would imagine London would be out for blood after last year playoff loss to Watty. Watterson ran wild on London defense which had no answer for Watterson Oline and #24. What a difference a year makes as Watterson is 75% or more passing now. Would be a very different game.
That would be a great game BW vs London.
But remember BC will sneak by Jackson and BW will have to pass through BC before London gets their rematch. I’m sure BW wants blood also after last years week 14 BC vs BW game.

That would be a great game BW vs London.
But remember BC will sneak by Jackson and BW will have to pass through BC before London gets their rematch. I’m sure BW wants blood also after last years week 14 BC vs BW game.
That is correct! BW would certainly be out for blood there considering BC made a 85 yards drive to win with two 4th down conversions (1 an unneeded PI)!

A life raft due to the fact it kept BC alive and continue the final drive. yes a foul is a foul. Region 11 is very exciting this year. I watched the desales vs BW game in full. Talk about excitement. Does Desales have the secret to beating BW?

A life raft due to the fact it kept BC alive and continue the final drive. yes a foul is a foul. Region 11 is very exciting this year. I watched the desales vs BW game in full. Talk about excitement. Does Desales have the secret to beating BW?
Sorry, I misunderstood. That's a big rivalry, so anything can go. One team let's up or overlooks the other its game over.

I wouldn't call it a life raft. You can't have any form of contact while the ball is in the air. Sadly for Watterson they did have contact. It's still one of the best HS football games I watched in a long time.
It was an unrequired PI. No way kid was catching it but it was the LB we used to fill in for #24 spot when we switched him to RB in playoffs so literally like 2 weeks of reps. Hopefully get a chance to avenge!

I wouldn't call it a life raft. You can't have any form of contact while the ball is in the air. Sadly for Watterson they did have contact. It's still one of the best HS football games I watched in a long time.
The reality of the Final Drive for BC was a PI Call suspect best case scenario.Then the Phantom Catch. Which Clearly was Not a Catch way Out of Bounds and never had control of the Ball. Then a PF call. Which got BC in
Position to Run Brusier in From the 3 yard Line. The Crew from the The Cleveland Ave FootLocker
really lost control of the game in the last 2 minutes. But it was a Heck of Game.
That was 2022. Now we’re in 2023 Hope we get another Great Game Like BC vs Watty
in 2023. @ Karl Rd Again. I love the Neutral Sight Selection.

Last edited:
The reality of the Final Drive for BC was a PI Call suspect best case scenario.Then the Phantom Catch. Which Clearly was Not a Catch way Out of Bounds and never had control of the Ball. Then a PF call. Which got BC in
Position to Run Brusier in From the 3 yard Line. The Crew from the The Cleveland Ave FootLocker
really lost control of the game in the last 2 minutes. But it was a Heck of Game.
That was 2022. Now we’re in 2023 Hope we get another Great Game Like BC vs Watty

Then a
You're coming off bias here. Clear PI with contact while the ball was in the air. It's not a good look to take credit away from HS boys and blame a ref crew. That was a hell of a football game. Both teams had opportunities to win the game.

It's 2023, so let's hop they meet again.

You're coming off bias here. Clear PI with contact while the ball was in the air. It's not a good look to take credit away from HS boys and blame a ref crew. That was a hell of a football game. Both teams had opportunities to win the game.

OK. I’m sure you liked the call. That’s all good BC had a Good Team.
Congrats on 2022. PI Today is a JOKE.

There was Nothing Due the H.S Boys Except a correctly Called Game.
Especially in the Last 3 Minutes.
It would be a Great Rematch.

Last edited:
Of course BW loves that site. If BW vs BC rematch takes place week 13. Karl rd is not the best selection as a “neutral site”. It is literally 11 min apart from BW and DeSales. Questioning why that would even make sense as a neutral site? If the crew from the Cleveland ave lost control, then I’d say the crew who chose that as a neutral site lost control also.

Of course BW loves that site. If BW vs BC rematch takes place week 13. Karl rd is not the best selection as a “neutral site”. It is literally 11 min apart from BW and DeSales. Questioning why that would even make sense as a neutral site? If the crew from the Cleveland ave lost control, then I’d say the crew who chose that as a neutral site lost control also.
BW would rather paly ANYWHERE but Karl road IMO regardless of how close it is. Lost 3 straight games there.

Here is my opinion on how R11 plays out ...

Bishop Watterson over Miami Trace - easily 41-10
Bloom Carroll over Jackson - this will be a BATTLE - 24-17
London over Bellefontaine - London already beat them once, and London is just much more physical 35-27
Granville over Tri-Valley - Granville just keeps on winning. I think that continues tonight. 33-27

Looks like next week

#5 Bloom Carroll vs #1 Bishop Watterson

#7 Bellefontaine vs #3 Granville

Thoughts on where these games will be played?

Last edited:
Bellofontaine and Granville should be played at one of the Olentangy schools, and Watterson and Bloom will be somewhere in Columbus or Canal Winchester. Good games will have my predictions soon.
It won’t be Canal. BC / Watty game is going to be a pain to tie a site down, because either of Teays Valley or HT are the two best candidates to host Wheelersburg/Barnesville.

Here is my opinion on how R11 plays out ...

Bishop Watterson over Miami Trace - easily 41-10
Bloom Carroll over Jackson - this will be a BATTLE - 24-17
London over Bellefontaine - London already beat them once, and London is just much more physical 35-27
Granville over Tri-Valley - Granville just keeps on winning. I think that continues tonight. 33-27
Sadly, it’s likely true!

Bellofontaine and Granville should be played at one of the Olentangy schools, and Watterson and Bloom will be somewhere in Columbus or Canal Winchester. Good games will have my predictions soon.
I'm not very good at guessing stuff but it would not be out of the possibility Bellefontaine and Granville could be played at London. No matter where it's played it should be a good one with the Chefs looking for redemption...

it was a catch for a TD :ROFLMAO: :banana: