Division 2 State Champ

I have Woodward beating Alter, they're deep, well coached, athletic, long, very solid and disciplined defensively. Paul McMillan III is a great floor leader and a D1 Mid-Major point guard. They have a good team.
Alter 62- Woodward 49 McMillan 7 points, 5 of which were free throws

I hope St V conducts themselves better at state than they did in the regional final. I won't name the players on here but one felt the need to taunt the Louisville fans every time he scored. Then he started in on Louisville's coach. The other actually taunted a Louisville fan that was sitting court side in a wheelchair. He then proceeded to yell at his own coach and argue with him before sulking on the bench after he got subbed. I was sitting about 10 rows behind St V's bench. A little class would have gone a long way.

I hope St V conducts themselves better at state than they did in the regional final. I won't name the players on here but one felt the need to taunt the Louisville fans every time he scored. Then he started in on Louisville's coach. The other actually taunted a Louisville fan that was sitting court side in a wheelchair. He then proceeded to yell at his own coach and argue with him before sulking on the bench after he got subbed. I was sitting about 10 rows behind St V's bench. A little class would have gone a long way.
As a proud alumnus of SVSM this makes me disgusted to hear. Hope this gets addressed