Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Alter by 1-8

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Alter by 9-16

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Alter by 17+

Votes: 28 26.4%

• Total voters
Over 75% of all guilty went unpunished. The church covered it all up for decades. You literally can read about it in case logs around the world as you can see Reno didn’t cover nothing up.

He asked questions that anyone would ask. The media posted it to fit there narrative. In the end those guilty were punished and life went on.

People still killing themselves around the world for what the Catholic Religion covered up.

Probably should sit this one out. Like I said way back weeks ago in a different post.

Dude, this is a high school football forum.

Take your daily self-loathing BS elsewhere.

Self Hate Strange Loop GIF by Tony Awards

Over 75% of all guilty went unpunished. The church covered it all up for decades. You literally can read about it in case logs around the world as you can see Reno didn’t cover nothing up.

He asked questions that anyone would ask. The media posted it to fit there narrative. In the end those guilty were punished and life went on.

People still killing themselves around the world for what the Catholic Religion covered up.

Probably should sit this one out. Like I said way back weeks ago in a different post.
Fenwick High School is to the Catholic Church what Steubenville High School is to the US Department of Education. I thought you'd be smart enough to grasp this concept but apparently that Steubenville education didn't work.

Anyways, looking at the numbers I would probably recommend Steubenville follow a "rape culture playbook" because 10% of public school students are victims.

Now I do understand that Fenwick doesn't represent the Catholic Church as a whole, and Steubenville doesn't represent the US public school system as a whole. If we want to talk about real life - one school has a documentary on rape culture and one doesn't.

I find it funny that the Big Red fanbase thought they would beat Glenville after watching how hard they played Alter, who is a very legitimate team themselves. Big Red has absolutely no business playing Glenville or Alter.

Fenwick High School is to the Catholic Church what Steubenville High School is to the US Department of Education. I thought you'd be smart enough to grasp this concept but apparently that Steubenville education didn't work.

Anyways, looking at the numbers I would probably recommend Steubenville follow a "rape culture playbook" because 10% of public school students are victims.

Now I do understand that Fenwick doesn't represent the Catholic Church as a whole, and Steubenville doesn't represent the US public school system as a whole. If we want to talk about real life - one school has a documentary on rape culture and one doesn't.
You have a whole religion millions of people are fleeing from.

You have a school system most people in the area flock to.

I’ll take my enjoyment in laughing at people who give up meat and worship saints (some of whom were rapists) and think paradise awaits them.

You have a whole religion millions of people are fleeing from.

You have a school system most people in the area flock to.

I’ll take my enjoyment in laughing at people who give up meat and worship saints (some of whom were rapists) and think paradise awaits them.
Keep ignoring the stats and just take your enjoyment laughing because you're too smart for organized religion and all these dumb dumbs waste a Sunday morning. Continue worshiping a practicing catholic (who allegedly covered up a rape to keep HS football players eligible).

You love bashing religion on an OHSAA message board don't you? Add a little politics in there to make sure we cover all appropriate discussion points for a high school football board. C'mon, I know you want to.

You should both sit this one out. In fact the topic should be put to rest.