• Archbishop Alter by 1-7

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Archbishop Alter by 8-16

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Archbishop Alter by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still talking while getting RUNNING CLOCKED. You guys won a WEAK REGION, this game is proving that. Let’s get the ADs on the phone to see if Alter wants the smoke in 2024.
jan hooks GIF

you’re pathetic man all you Perkins dudes are clowns. Now I see why Ginn was clowning you guys.
Congrats to Glenville well deserved.
When getting clocked, go with insults to someone you’ll never meet. Which is a good thing for you. Good night, enjoy the a** whooping.

Agreed I never in my life heard of Perkins and they talk more 💩 than the law allows.
like in all honesty I’ve never of Perkins in my life. Have they ever been relevant? All due respect are they good at any sports. But oh well pure domination by Glenville. Congratulations to coach Ginn and co. As for the knights went further than most expected. Now onto hoops season. Go knights!

like in all honesty I’ve never of Perkins in my life. Have they ever been relevant? All due respect are they good at any sports. But oh well pure domination by Glenville. Congratulations to coach Ginn and co. As for the knights went further than most expected. Now onto hoops season. Go knights!
They have a state championship in 1999 with a half dozen playoff appearances from then up until 2020 when they hired a new young coaching staff.

Since then they have been having more success but nothing on a state level. They have been the best team in their area which is filled with D3-D5 schools.

2021 - Regional Semi
2022 - Regional Quarter
2023 - Regional Runner Up (Moral Victory State Runner-Up LOL)

To be honest with you bro I don't know I have follow High School football ever since I was a little kid and I always knew who Alter was you guys have an excellent program. I can honestly say I have never in my life heard of Sandusky Perkins into the last couple years but the thing that he doesn't realize is they are a school not a program. Glenville is a program Alter is a program Steubenville is a program because you guys produce good teams every year the thing about Perkins is they will have a good class probably every 10 to 15 years maybe that's why they are just at school and it's okay not every school is dominant that's fine but at least be respectful

Alter was a year or two ahead of schedule with their run this year. They will be a tough out for at least the next two years assuming they are not losing a lot defensively and on the offensive line (I’ll admit I don’t know). I had them winning R16 before the playoffs began.

When I first moved to Akron almost 20 years ago, I was surprised at how many white people lived in West Akron. I assumed it was all-black lol
There are pockets of the west side that are almost entirely YT. I grew up on Merriman Rd, it was almost exclusively white at that time. Even the area around Buchtel is a lot more mixed than some would assume. My block has a fair mix.

When I first moved to Akron almost 20 years ago, I was surprised at how many white people lived in West Akron. I assumed it was all-black lol
I grew up by "The Pool". Mom still lives there....I was supposed to catch the cheese bus to Ellet but used my grandmothers address to go to Buchtel. Thats how it was done back in the day! LOL
There are pockets of the west side that are almost entirely YT. I grew up on Merriman Rd, it was almost exclusively white at that time. Even the area around Buchtel is a lot more mixed than some would assume. My block has a fair mix.
Yes, I believe that area is still mostly white. My second house was around the block from Firestone and most of the neighbors were white back then. That was early 2000, about the same time i joined this site.

Yeah I actually watched the Hoban game. I was referring to the post season, Glenville’s regular season is solid.
I know the school doesn’t have a say, but this is to much. Altar is not world beaters, but they don’t lose like this. At least the DIII tournament, I would be ok with a GLV Vs TCC final.

Ok, Anti-Glenville Brigade. The school you love to hate didn't beat up some rural or small-town school full of hard-working, salt-of-the-earth, Hoosier-type kids, the kind that you guys have hard-ons for. They beat a Catholic school from a decent-sized metropolitan area. Convincingly, I might add. How do you feel about that?