District Tourney

not really, it was pretty expected, congrats to those who made it to state and especially my boy p-hamning. Anyways, waht was the score with starr and allare, i heard starr got a set off of allare.

i thought brian starr got screwed over in his draw, this is just my opinion, but brian is the second best player in the draw, i dont know how he got paired up with allare in his qualifying match. and i'm puzzled as to how the oak hills team keck and turman lost to heller and jackson, i had no clue that heller was any good.

well brian either lost to ramaswamy or bandy because he got a three seed. if he is one of the best players in the tournament he would of gotten a 1 seed for being the best in his sectional. how did i get such a good draw by the way. i thought i was gonna be the one to get starr.

congrats to cole and hamning for winnin it, all they gotta do is beat the salcedo's to win state keeping in mind that they still have to beat the teams they struggled with and took them to 3 sets.

northeast district

i was told this was the seniors first year of high school tennis cause he was playing international and individual events

Bryant is a very good player however he is no different from Allare or Havens or any of the kids we have in cinci. He is ranked high and plays lots of tourneys but that is crap about him playing internationals. I played more international than him and i played a grand total of 1 so put it together. His brother is distinctively weaker and can be picked on. They went three sets in their district final so obviously they can be touched. So lets just have everyone stop with all of the shinanigans about salcedo. He is still a kid and we need to keep it in perspective.

i'm not gonna lie, middletown took it to them and everyone they played pretty handily, except for St. Eds(I think thats right). They actually took Middletown to 3 sets. But on the topic of the Salcedos, everyone with tennis knowledge knew what to do to beat them, and that was to hit to the younger one, and that is exactly what everyone did, and that is what beat them.

i'm not gonna lie, middletown took it to them and everyone they played pretty handily, except for St. Eds(I think thats right). They actually took Middletown to 3 sets. But on the topic of the Salcedos, everyone with tennis knowledge knew what to do to beat them, and that was to hit to the younger one, and that is exactly what everyone did, and that is what beat them.

that was an ugly match, if we played like that against the salcedos and the st. x team of drosick and gaffney, we would have gotten dissed. but props to the st. eds team, they played well against us. wont happen again but still good.