Dinner Tonight

Belly35

Friday night what is your dinner plans?
Wife and I go out most Friday nights and at times Saturdays with friends.

Tonight it is just the wife and I ..... Hartville Kitchen

dinner will be the less expensive part of tonight Brighton and or Pandora will cost me. It's all good because I'm look at a Sig P320 X5 Legion for competition shooting ( Im ready to be a little more serious) or A Vortex Strike Eagle Scope for my Bushmaster M4 A3 Patrolman's Carbine XM AR15 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO Rifle I maybe going south with a friend hog hunting. (bucket list)

Belly35

Is Friday night still Mac and Cheese At the YMCA made with well-fair cheese? As a kid I can tell you this is fact Mac and Cheese made with government surplus cheese is the best... same same for grilled government surplus toasted cheese sandwiches w/ tomato

thavoice

Is Friday night still Mac and Cheese At the YMCA made with well-fair cheese? As a kid I can tell you this is fact Mac and Cheese made with government surplus cheese is the best... same same for grilled government surplus toasted cheese sandwiches w/ tomato
Downgraded.
Just MAC now.

Steel Valley FB

I’m getting ready to take my kids to their school carnival and was hoping to stop at a local taco truck on the way, but we texted the owner of the business where they park and they aren’t there today. Will probably stop at a place in Worthington on 161 near Linworth, forget the name.