Region 9, Ravenna Stadium
Gates Mills Hawken vs Doylestown Chippewa

Region 10, Findlay HS
Kalida vs Mansfield Christian

Region 11, Zanesville HS
Worthington Christian vs Berlin Hiland

Region 12, Bellbrook HS
Springfield Catholic Central vs Summit Country Day

Post your comments, predictions and updates on the regional finals here!

Last edited:

My predictions:

Hawken
Kalida
WC
SCC

Several teams and match-ups in this final 8 group that are very familiar with each other, so I could see each game going either way. I will be posting from the Summit/SCC game on Saturday.

This has developed into a nice rivalry over the years, especially during tournament time. Since 2001, Summit has won 8, SCC has won 5 and they have tied once. SCC won their match-up earlier this season 2-1, netting two goals before Summit took the game over in the second half.

Last edited:
It seems crazy that this will be the 15th meeting between SCC and SCD since 2000. I've been at several great games between the two.

2001 Regional Semifinal - SCC scored about 5:00 in. The goal stood. 1-0 final.

2002 Regular Season @ Summit - SCC's bus was late and warm ups were non existent. SCC won 4-2 in a game that was closer than the score.

2006 Regular Season @ Summit - SCC took an early lead but the game finished in a frenzied back and forth and SCD won 4-3.

SCD has dominated lately. They're 4-1 vs. SCC since 2009. We know that both teams are well coached and SCD may have some extra incentive to send Barnard out with a bang. I'm looking forward to Saturday.

Hawken
Mansfield Christian
Worthington Christian
Summit

I'll take the three returning final four teams (hawken, wx, and summit) and mansfield x in a battle over kalida.