Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Streetsboro

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tallmadge

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Woodridge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Congratulations to the Irish and a tip of the hat to Revere. I'll admit that a couple of years ago when Revere sort of burst onto the scene, I was of the opinion that it was the Pete Nance Show and that the program would take a step back once he left for Northwestern. But the excellence and success of the past two years has absolutely proven me wrong! They are a talented, well coached squad who gave the Irish everything they could handle. I hope people take notice of the fine program that has been built there!

Once again I read the annual Rahas quote whining about the private schools beating him in the tournament. Didn’t he have several “transfers” back in the Nance jr. years as well as a transfer from Hoban this season? Maybe I’m wrong but I do get tired of hearing him whine about the privates. He’s a very good coach but every year??

Once again I read the annual Rahas quote whining about the private schools beating him in the tournament. Didn’t he have several “transfers” back in the Nance jr. years as well as a transfer from Hoban this season? Maybe I’m wrong but I do get tired of hearing him whine about the privates. He’s a very good coach but every year??

Yes, it does get old. Where did you see it? It wasn’t in the Beacon article I saw.

It was a tweet. He tweeted something about "homegrown" players. The kid from Hoban grew up playing for Revere and went to Hoban for a year or two before transferring back to Revere. As far as the Nance Jr. era, they may have had a transfer or 2 but I recall most of those players coming up through Revere's program.

Poland seminary’s coach does the same thing every year they lose to a parochial, yet his teams play stall ball lmao

It was a tweet. He tweeted something about "homegrown" players. The kid from Hoban grew up playing for Revere and went to Hoban for a year or two before transferring back to Revere. As far as the Nance Jr. era, they may have had a transfer or 2 but I recall most of those players coming up through Revere's program.

Thanks