Did you know?

Duke_Knows

All Region
Random facts.

Did you know that if you shot a gun on a level line and someone next to you dropped a bullet of the same caliber and at the same exact time......they both hit the ground at the same exact time.

Random facts.

Did you know that if you shot a gun on a level line and someone next to you dropped a bullet of the same caliber and at the same exact time......they both hit the ground at the same exact time.

Uh.
Yeah.

Pretty sure you learn that in JH or before.

One of the things I learned on mythbusters that totally blows my mind is that if you are like 12-18" under water you will not be harmed by gunshots.

They tried many guns/ammo and the rounds pretty much frag out as soon as they hit the water. The lesser capacity seemed to fair better tho as they arent traveling as fast when they hit the water and go a little deeper, but wont hurt ya if you are about 12" under.

Uh.
Yeah.

Pretty sure you learn that in JH or before.

One of the things I learned on mythbusters that totally blows my mind is that if you are like 12-18" under water you will not be harmed by gunshots.

They tried many guns/ammo and the rounds pretty much frag out as soon as they hit the water. The lesser capacity seemed to fair better tho as they arent traveling as fast when they hit the water and go a little deeper, but wont hurt ya if you are about 12" under.

Uh.
Yeah.

We learned that in junior high.

Does anyone know any good poison ivy remedies? Seems I have it under my eye and it is swelling.

Rub it with more poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. Make sure rub it deep into the eyes as well. It clears the existing stuff up almost immediately. ;)

That didn't work!
PoisonIvyFace1Medium.jpg

Did you know the white tail deers antlers are the fastest growing bone in the world? They lose their antlers every year and grow new ones in about 7 months.

Did you know when you sneeze, first it is impossible to keep your eyes open during a sneeze and second it comes out at approx 100 mph!

Did you know you can't breathe through your nose with your tongue hanging out
like a dog?

Did you know that I know you just tried it?