Desean Jackson quotes Hitler on Instagram

No one wants to just play ball. Do anyone of them realize that most people dont what politics thrown at them during a sporting event? Nah...

Everyone seems to forget there was a string of anti Semitic attacks in NY before the New Yr. One was by a Black Israelite and it all just kinda got swept under the rug.

Just a few weeks ago, there were celebrities posting clips from Farrakhan on IG and nobody said a word. Chelsea Handler even tried to justify his hatred of Jews. Then you have Ice Cube posting anti Semitic memes on twitter. The Far Right has always been anti Semitic, but there’s now a growing normalization if it among the Far Left

BEM= Black Eagles Matter. Didn't they release Riley Cooper a few years back for racist comments?

No. The team fined him and he played for another 3-4 years with the Eagles.

Jackson should probably get ready to open his pocketbook for a fine in addition to a nice public reprimand from the club. I doubt anything happens beyond that.

Everyone seems to forget there was a string of anti Semitic attacks in NY before the New Yr. One was by a Black Israelite and it all just kinda got swept under the rug.

Just a few weeks ago, there were celebrities posting clips from Farrakhan on IG and nobody said a word. Chelsea Handler even tried to justify his hatred of Jews. Then you have Ice Cube posting anti Semitic memes on twitter. The Far Right has always been anti Semitic, but there’s now a growing normalization if it among the Far Left

Very disturbing that athletes and celebrities are getting a pass for posting Farrakhan hateful rhetoric from the Nation of Islam.

No. The team fined him and he played for another 3-4 years with the Eagles.
They also re-signed him to a huge new contract.

There is clearly systematic racism in the Eagles locker room. First they were dropping N bombs now they are quoting Hitler... very slippery slope... the Nfl should step in and release all of their WR’s before this gets any worse

Very weak response issued by the Eagles. As an ally of the Jewish community I am disappointed they are not taking substantive action to end anti-semitism. The Israeli National anthem should be played before all games

Well there will never be talk about anti-semitism. The left is always against Israel and Jews. They hate Judeo-Christian principles and beliefs.

Very disturbing that athletes and celebrities are getting a pass for posting Farrakhan hateful rhetoric from the Nation of Islam.

This isn’t a distraction to ignore discussion around police brutality/reform. However, someone needs to step up and point this out bc it’s become a trend on the political spectrum where it previously did not exist.

The Far Left and Far Right keep overlapping in ideology more and more each day. Segregation, anarchy, and now anti semitism have all become shared points of interest.

tenor.gif

This isn’t a distraction to ignore discussion around police brutality/reform. However, someone needs to step up and point this out bc it’s become a trend on the political spectrum where it previously did not exist.

The Far Left and Far Right keep overlapping in ideology more and more each day.
Segregation, anarchy, and now anti semitism have all become shared points of interest.

I generally agree. The reasons why they get there may differ, but there are some issues or concerns where they are coming to similar or overlapping conclusions.

Perhaps we are at a time in our society where political ideology/beliefs is better represented by a circular chart (i.e. authoritarian/totalitarian beliefs of all spades run together) as opposed to a grid quadrant layout.

I generally agree. The reasons why they get there may differ, but there are some issues or concerns where they are coming to similar or overlapping conclusions.

Perhaps we are at a time in our society where political ideology/beliefs is better represented by a circular chart (i.e. authoritarian/totalitarian beliefs of all spades run together) as opposed to a grid quadrant layout.

Both the communists and fascists want more government. Never understood why people cannot see that...

Exactly. They can take their politics and shove it up their buttocks. Just shut up and play.
Exactly. When athletes think they politicians, I usually lose interest. I want entertainment. I don't want to watch someone using the entertainment forum that I paid to attend, I want a release. If I don't get it, I'll choose an alternate.

I think y'all realize the not so new normal in the US........
AA have free reign to say and do what they wish and if you question the words or actions, you are racist.

sBLM

Just more hypocrisy
... you can’t judge us based on race ... but we can judge you based on race
.... you can’t say this ... but we can
.... we are allowed to have pride in our race ... but don’t you dare
... you don’t know what it’s like to walk in our shoes ... but we know exactly why the police do what they do

The only way to really get rid of racism is for everyone to stop judging people based on their skin color ... and I mean everyone

Lebron was all over Drew Brees immediately after much less controversial statement. I'm sure LeBron, Kap, etc will be harshly addressing these anti-semitic remarks soon.