Democrats holding America Hostage for Illegal Aliens?

Come on while your demonstrating to get to stay in the USA you are celebrating your heritage. Happygoluckky, you need to move to California you would feel and fit in much better there with your liberal view of life.

Going to be honest, I don't follow this crap all that much, but doing a google search on "dreamers march" didn't give me much (both via links and google images) to back up your claim. There were several images and links that had images containing people with American flags.

There is not simple path to becoming a citizen for DACA immigrants. It is not like they go to the BMV and take a test. They had legal status becoming a citizen is a challenge and at the crux of the issue. ...and many european and asian immigrants bring grandma (especially asian/indian)

I love this. The subtle racism of lowered expectations is always a hoot when moonbats just blurt it out.

So what you're saying is, they're too lazy and stupid to actually go through the process.

Got it.

There is not simple path to becoming a citizen for DACA immigrants. It is not like they go to the BMV and take a test. They had legal status becoming a citizen is a challenge and at the crux of the issue. ...and many european and asian immigrants bring grandma (especially asian/indian)

You don't just go to the local BMV and take a test?? Holy you learn something new everyday!!

Everyone knows it's not easy becoming a US citizen after applying for DACA because they entered the US unlawfully. There are a couple of ways to do it though. If you have lived here for 10-30 years and not tried it then that is a problem. The only problem with DACA is the fact that they won't let armed services members become citizens.

Last edited:
You are looking at different protests than I....most Dreamers consider themselves Americans. Many did not even know or understand that they are not Americans because they were brought here as children and do not understand immigration. We gave them legal status...they have made the US their home in some cases are serving in the military.

WE didn't give them legal status, 1 man with a pen did over the objections of Congress and members of his own party. There was no change in our laws, so they are STILL illegal, their penalty has just been suspended.

daca-dream.jpg

web.ns_.DACA_.protests.MZ_.picA_.jpg

21441620_10154674874132063_1648577494_o_1504734589094_10686629_ver1.0.jpg