Democrat $1.9 Trillion SPENDING bill .... is not just about covid

The nation is strongly in support. - Maybe the Uninformed are

This is a Con Job - Clunker

20210225_072756.jpg

What adds insult to injury is that there is about one trillion in unspent funding for the previous COVID Stimulus packages.

These politicians are money grubbing A Wholes who simply want to take, take, take your tax dollars.

Tax cuts for working class.
What's the problem 2many not "trickle down" enough for you?

Get Informed !! - New Biden Era Article has reshuffled some of the Trump Era Items Included - Imagine that !!!! and Joe is Given Credit for them !

Here's an Article from Trump's Presidency - All appears Shiny Under Joe
....which was attached to the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending legislation to fund the government, includes six tax breaks for Americans for 2020 and beyond.

Get Informed !! - New Biden Era Article has reshuffled some of the Trump Era Items Included - Imagine that !!!! and Joe is Given Credit for them !

Here's an Article from Trump's Presidency - All appears Shiny Under Joe
....which was attached to the $1.4 trillion omnibus spending legislation to fund the government, includes six tax breaks for Americans for 2020 and beyond.

Yeah that was Pelosi's bill. Should have passed it then. Pubs and the "Deal Maker" had their chance.

Is that why you are against it now, because Trump isn't getting enough credit for it? LOL.

What adds insult to injury is that there is about one trillion in unspent funding for the previous COVID Stimulus packages.

These politicians are money grubbing A Wholes who simply want to take, take, take your tax dollars.

Good. Buy votes. Spend as much as humanly possible and don't even worry about it. Just like Pubs. Let the so-called "fiscal conservatives" make unpopular cuts. But don't hold your breath.

Wouldn't it be a *itch if the economy rebounds strongly, and we start growing jobs again??? I feel your pain. Kinda enjoying it right now to be honest. ;)

Is that why you are against it now, because Trump isn't getting enough credit for it? LOL.

this Covid relief will give more money to other countries than our own People !!!!
- are you against more help to our own citizens

100 million for Silicon Valley underground rail project - Really ???
the last one had $70 billion for K-12 school funding - and only $4 billion of it was
spent
$700 billion, according to a CBO report– will not being spent until 2024

Is Biden's signature going to be on the checks? Frankly I think they should one-up pubs and enclose them inside one of those talking hallmark card's with his voice on it. :)

I wasn't. I was against 85% of it going to the top 2%, and made permanent, while working class got crumbs.
If you make more money, you get a bigger amount of savings on taxes.

Let's get into how percentages work so you can better understand....

Is Biden's signature going to be on the checks? Frankly I think they should one-up pubs and enclose them inside one of those talking hallmark card's with his voice on it. :)
It will be, but it's really squiggly looking as he shakes and stutters a lot.

But trust us, it's there.

9% is pretty sad you have to admit. With many families getting @$2800 as part of that 9% it really puts in perspective what an awesome number the other 91% is, and none of it related to Covid relief.

How about one of you geniuses tells us what’s in the bill not specifically related to the pandemic and the economic disaster we currently have. Now that the minimum wage is no longer included, I don’t see it. Trump’s COVID relief bill was nearly $2.5 trillion and that sent checks for just $600 to people by comparison. I know people struggling to live on unemployment right now who are facing an end to benefits. Mortgage relief? Small business relief? All seems necessary. $350 billion to cities and states seems to be the catching point. Revenue is way down for cites because of the lost taxes due to COVID. A city still needs to pay policemen and firemen,etc.
Cities are hurting everywhere. Not just in California and the northeast. Every city.
Didn’t Republican congressmen and senators support the concept of another COVID stimulus bill just a month ago? (Personally, I don’t support relief money to anyone making over $60 grand, or families with incomes of over $120,000.) Enough of the politics and get it done.

If Congress wants to waste money take this 2 trillion dollar boondoggle bill and spend it on infrastructure, new bridges, roads, 5G, something that would benefit America down the road. Their are plenty of jobs out their, good paying jobs and these freeloaders and people who have no ambition to better their lives, don't need more stimulus to reward their way of life.

How about one of you geniuses tells us what’s in the bill not specifically related to the pandemic and the economic disaster we currently have. Now that the minimum wage is no longer included, I don’t see it. Trump’s COVID relief bill was nearly $2.5 trillion and that sent checks for just $600 to people by comparison. I know people struggling to live on unemployment right now who are facing an end to benefits. Mortgage relief? Small business relief? All seems necessary. $350 billion to cities and states seems to be the catching point. Revenue is way down for cites because of the lost taxes due to COVID. A city still needs to pay policemen and firemen,etc.
Cities are hurting everywhere. Not just in California and the northeast. Every city.
Didn’t Republican congressmen and senators support the concept of another COVID stimulus bill just a month ago? (Personally, I don’t support relief money to anyone making over $60 grand, or families with incomes of over $120,000.) Enough of the politics and get it done.
These cities and states made their beds, lie in them.

If Congress wants to waste money take this 2 trillion dollar boondoggle bill and spend it on infrastructure, new bridges, roads, 5G, something that would benefit America down the road. Their are plenty of jobs out their, good paying jobs and these freeloaders and people who have no ambition to better their lives, don't need more stimulus to reward their way of life.
Close to half of the workers in America work for less than $15 per hour. Good jobs? You’re kidding yourself. If you are lucky enough to make $15 an hour that’s $2400 a month before taxes. How do you pay rent, buy groceries, etc on a couple thousand dollars per month? We are the wealthiest country in the history of the world. How do you rationalize this?

The nation is strongly in support.

If they knew what was in the bill, they would drastically oppose it. It is so bad that if they did know what was in the bill, there would probably be ten million people at the Capitol.