Deals Thread

PantherProud

And if I remember correctly used to have a thread to share deals.

Currently Domino’s is giving you a three dollar credit if you do carry out on an online order. Basically crediting you for as they call it “being your own delivery driver. “

Currently Domino’s is giving you a three dollar credit if you do carry out on an online order. Basically crediting you for as they call it “being your own delivery driver. “
This is a good idea. There might be some younger people that do not know they can pickup the pizza in person.

True story, we have gone to Cane's a number of times in a college town. The drive-thru can take upwards of 30-45 minutes. Their lobby is closed but you can still go in and order to go. It takes less than 5 minutes to get the food that way. Not sure if the college students don't mind the drive-thru wait, don't realize the counter is open, or just don't want to get out of their cars.

Bought tickets for the new Jurassic World movie and got a code for $10 off the 5-movie collection on Vudu, which I already own. If anyone wants it:

VJDB36W7KNSGGUZW

This is a good idea. There might be some younger people that do not know they can pickup the pizza in person.

True story, we have gone to Cane's a number of times in a college town. The drive-thru can take upwards of 30-45 minutes. Their lobby is closed but you can still go in and order to go. It takes less than 5 minutes to get the food that way. Not sure if the college students don't mind the drive-thru wait, don't realize the counter is open, or just don't want to get out of their cars.
I prefer to go inside for this exact reason. But for some unknown reason our Cane's likes to keep their doors locked and make you go through the drive thru

EA9B1941-6A8C-40AF-9DBA-7937BCB2C5AC.jpeg

For those that don't like to download all the store and restaurant apps, recently found that McDonald's has a great deal on their app.

Most days, you can get a large fry for free with a $1 purchase. Their large drinks cost $1. So you can get a large drink and a large fry for $1.07 (total after tax). Not a fan of Chick-fil-A fries, so when we go to Chick-fil-A we will sometimes stop at McDonald's to get this deal.

This is one app that is worth the download even if you only get a large fry once a month.

If you don't have Disney+ yet, they are offering a deal where the first month is $1.99 if you sign up by September 19th.

if you buy digital movies for places like Vudu, Movies Anywhere or Google Play, be sure you also sign up for rewards for the production companies as well, especially Universal.

Universal basically gives you a free digital movie as a reward for purchasing a Universal movie. They just updated their rewards for the month, and I cashed in some stocked up rewards points for 7 free movies. I've probably gotten 15-20 free movies overall, just for being a member of their (free) rewards program.

Essentially if you have your Universal rewards program linked to Movies Anywhere, anytime you buy a Universal movie, they'll give you 1000 rewards points. You can use those on various things, including digital copies of movies (you don't have to use them right away and they don't expire). Digital movies themselves cost 1000 points, so you're literally getting a "buy one get one free" situation.

Last edited:
You can save so much money with the McDonald’s app.
Their deals are great.

Similar to what Yappi said above, if the drive through line is long, you can order in the app and then select pick-up inside (rather than at the drive-through)
By doing this you skip most of the line

Their deals are great.

Similar to what Yappi said above, if the drive through line is long, you can order in the app and then select pick-up inside (rather than at the drive-through)
By doing this you skip most of the line

plus they just announced this week that you get I think bonus points for ordering through the app and pick up your order inside.. I haven't read the email all the way through yet.

plus they just announced this week that you get I think bonus points for ordering through the app and pick up your order inside.. I haven't read the email all the way through yet.

no, I was completely wrong. It was just promoting the app. Plus it was about Delivery through the app not in-store pickup, lol.

Not sure if I’ve ever shared this site but it’s my go to for buying Digital movies and tv show seasons. I never pay full price for a new movie or season anymore.

This site compiles links to other sites for cheap deals on thousands of movies (you’re likely to find any major release from the last 15 years), so that you do t have to search each site individually.

I once got a movie for as cheap as 25 cents. Some other examples, I just got Nope for $8.95 (currently $19.99 full price), Whiplash for $3. Once I got the Entire Saw franchise for $6. $20 for the LOTR Extended Editions. Band of Brothers for $8.

I do highly recommend only buying versions of movies that connect to Movies Anywhere (MA). Movies Anywhere allows you to link your streamers together so you can watch your movie library over all of the platforms (which means you can also buy movies over those platforms and they'll link to the others).

Movies Anywhere links together: Vudu, Fandango, ITunes, Google Play, Prime Video, Microsoft, AppleTV, Verizon, and DirectTV

(note that this only is for movies, Movies Anywhere does not currently link TV seasons you own on those platforms).

www.uvspider.com

an example of some of the deals:

5A6FC43F-6939-4BC1-A3EE-DEA50B201DD7.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if I’ve ever shared this site but it’s my go to for buying Digital movies and tv show seasons. I never pay full price for a new movie or season anymore.

This site compiles links to other sites for cheap deals on thousands of movies (you’re likely to find any major release from the last 15 years), so that you do t have to search each site individually.

I once got a movie for as cheap as 25 cents. Some other examples, I just got Nope for $8.95 (currently $19.99 full price), Whiplash for $3. Once I got the Entire Saw franchise for $6. $20 for the LOTR Extended Editions. Band of Brothers for $8.

I do highly recommend only buying versions of movies that connect to Movies Anywhere (MA). Movies Anywhere allows you to link your streamers together so you can watch your movie library over all of the platforms (which means you can also buy movies over those platforms and they'll link to the others).

Movies Anywhere links together: Vudu, Fandango, ITunes, Google Play, Prime Video, Microsoft, AppleTV, Verizon, and DirectTV

(note that this only is for movies, Movies Anywhere does not currently link TV seasons you own on those platforms).

www.uvspider.com

an example of some of the deals:

View attachment 35590

Another example, you can currently get Elvis (2022) for $4.99.

If you have Amazon Prime, it’s Prime Week and many Amazon products are currently 50% off. Blink Mini security cameras are currently $17.50.

For those that don't like to download all the store and restaurant apps, recently found that McDonald's has a great deal on their app.

Most days, you can get a large fry for free with a $1 purchase. Their large drinks cost $1. So you can get a large drink and a large fry for $1.07 (total after tax). Not a fan of Chick-fil-A fries, so when we go to Chick-fil-A we will sometimes stop at McDonald's to get this deal.

This is one app that is worth the download even if you only get a large fry once a month.
I think CFA fries are great. I only have fast food 3-4 times a year and it's always CFA - their sandwiches, fries and shakes are outstanding! I have no validity to offer opinions about other establishments, as it has been well over eight years since I've had anything else. The Arby's drive through will see me about twice a year for a Jamocha shake. 🤫

Got a ton of Fandango and Vudu gift cards for Christmas.

Four of us saw Wonka yesterday for free. With Fandango rewards I got a $10 credit to Vudu as well.

And of course Vudu is doing their end of the year sale.

In total I scored:

-4 movie tickets to Wonka
-Seasons 1 and 2 of the show From
-The show Firefly
-All 5 seasons of Orphan Black
-Season 1 of the Last of Us (which also means I don’t have to spend $16 for a month subscription to finish watching it)
-the HBO miniseries Your Honor
-the movie The Abyss
- the movie Footloose
- the movie Joy Ride
-the movie Blue Beetle

All for a total of $11.21 of my own money.

And I actually still have Fandango gift cards left towards in theater movies.

Last edited: