DaOne Owens.......................

Always interesting to see how much it annoys people that Massillon folks care about the program even after their direct ties to it have ended. Community support is now called “living vicariously through teenage kids”
It annoys them because nobody has anything like Massillon does in this County or State. It’s jealousy and it always has been and after this year it’s going to be at a whole new level.

Why would it be weird, Massillon is a small city of course people know where people live.
I can imagine a lot of people think it’s weird AF that someone like yourself is constantly posting about Massillon.
🐅🏆
"someone like yourself" lol
As weird as people who knew where Jason Hall lived when he was coaching here? Tom Stacy? You cracked on us when you people claimed that they didn't want to live in the city of Massillon....but you knew where they lived, right?

As weird as people who claim to know that DaOne Owens lived in Copley when he was attending school and playing football here?

As weird as people who hate Massillon yet set up camp on any Massillon thread?

I "cracked on you"? what are you talking about old man? I'm sure that you were a grown man obsessed with a youth football team during the Hall and Stacy years at WHS, but it was a little before my time lol. While it would be weird to go on about where a HS coach lives, its way weirder to bring up middle school (12-13 years old right?) and addresses of the families of youth sports players.

btw, there is nothing like a Friday Night at PBTS. I have brought college buddies to games, it is a spectacle that needs to be experienced by football fans.

"living vicariously through teenage kids" c'mon guys, its easy to admit

Last edited:
This is solely to do with the fact you had two other QBs in Stark County in other divisions that were worthy of the recognition. There is no Massillon hate amongst the majority of the coaches in the county and certainly not against the kids if there is any animosity. Zurbrugg and Poochie both had amazing seasons and are as deserving, if not more. There have been numerous instances of players who were not all-county selections but all state selections because the county has a logjam in certain positions.
They're definitely is Massillon hate in the county. I will agree both quarterbacks did deserve their spots but to flat out saying there is no hate towards us come on man

"someone like yourself" lol

I "cracked on you"? what are you talking about old man? I'm sure that you were a grown man obsessed with a youth football team during the Hall and Stacy years at WHS, but it was a little before my time lol. While it would be weird to go on about where a HS coach lives, its way weirder to bring up middle school (12-13 years old right?) and addresses of the families of youth sports players.
People in Massillon care about football so yes that starts in middle school.
Again it’s way weirder for someone that has nothing to do with Massillon yet posts about its constantly. Get some professional help.

People in Massillon care about football so yes that starts in middle school.
Again it’s way weirder for someone that has nothing to do with Massillon yet posts about its constantly. Get some professional help.
starts in middle school? you sure about that?

MSCD tax payer here and constantly is a little bit of a stretch