dalton football coach resigns

Shady View Pantry is fantastic! One of the few errands I'll volunteer to run with the Mrs. Life Hack - Always volunteer to carry the basket for her. That way you don't smash the fry pies when you're picking up the pack of cinnamon rolls and bags of candy. (you can thank me later)
Nothing against 3-D, but Shady View blows them out of the water at least on the deli items. Obviously, they don't have the meat/processing like 3-D Prices probably close to equal, but if you're in a hurry and hitting the deli at 3-D, they got two speeds there, slow and slower.

Nothing against 3-D, but Shady View blows them out of the water at least on the deli items. Obviously, they don't have the meat/processing like 3-D Prices probably close to equal, but if you're in a hurry and hitting the deli at 3-D, they got two speeds there, slow and slower.
You need 3D's Lightening Jack burgers and K-Dogs.

FYI, the 3D ox tail slow cooked in my legendary crockpot and served over rice.....Jamaican food at its best.

Ray Leek needs to live in Dalton. Like Arby's, they've got the meats.

The Shady View snack mix in the big plastic container....spicy flavor....not good for your sodium levels vis a vis high blood pressure but it sure tastes good.

Shady View Pantry is fantastic! One of the few errands I'll volunteer to run with the Mrs. Life Hack - Always volunteer to carry the basket for her. That way you don't smash the fry pies when you're picking up the pack of cinnamon rolls and bags of candy. (you can thank me later)
Cinnamon Rolls! No...did you say Cinnamon Rolls

Think it's kind of like how almost all of Holmes County has "Millersburg" as the city in their address.

But I am NOT mocking the US Postal Service. I don't need any Generals coming after me...
Its pronounced Meeller out there. Here's another good one, think months and month, Tuesdays and Tuesday, One is singular and one is plural, but it's not the one you think it is 🤣.
They're all named Miller too.
Don't forget Beachy, Hershberger, Weaver, Mast, Troyer, Schlabach, Hostetler, or Yoder. If I am forgetting any just go look at the Hiland basketball teams roster haha

STAND UP FOR SHISLER'S CHEESE
Vote Early Election Day GIF by #GoVote

Is this Pantry that good? Now remember I do have Amish somewhere around here.....lol
Hartville Amish are like churches in Vegas. They mean well, but .... well it's just not the same. You need to swing down south, hit Shady View and then keep driving south. It'll take you over an hour to make the 15 mile drive to OH-39. In that time you'll have seen the full spectrum of Amish living. (Just make the drive in daylight. Nothing worse than cresting a hill and see a Schwartzentruber lantern in your lane!)

Hartville Amish are like churches in Vegas. They mean well, but .... well it's just not the same. You need to swing down south, hit Shady View and then keep driving south. It'll take you over an hour to make the 15 mile drive to OH-39. In that time you'll have seen the full spectrum of Amish living. (Just make the drive in daylight. Nothing worse than cresting a hill and see a Schwartzentruber lantern in your lane!)
Once you know Amish....you know where Amish is...lol. Been on OH-39 numerous times...came in from 77, 62, and 241..lol..do not go near there during the summer. Was down that way this past Oct...had to stop for fireplace parts. Great store...check this out

I would bet a few coins that Dial will probably be the next HC at Tuslaw. If that happens a couple of assistants could follow and even maybe a few players.
^^^^ If he's saying this, then it's pretty real. I got the same information right after the Tuslaw job came open - my source basically told me to watch for this though my initial reaction was disbelief (Tuslaw.....really?) Just goes to show that the Dalton Admin is a disaster and the whole reason this has happened. If Coach Dial is already taking another job for next season, then clearly he wanted to still be coaching.....would be an awful look for Dalton.

When Coach Dial is named the new Head Coach at Tuslaw - the community should DEMAND answers from the Dalton Administration. How in the world do you let this happen coming off the best year in your programs history?! That is some all-time egotistical bone-headedness

For those of us on PACtion2024™ thread, that would be glorious. Unfortunately, not sure there's the confidence in the current Tuslaw admin to pull that together.
If you're Tuslaw you have to hand him the keys to the program. New turf (even if not blue) and Dial as the new coach is a huge injection of energy and excitement into a program that desperately needs it. Might just wake a sleeping giant.