D7 R25 2024

Should be noted that since we are heading into an even year, there will be new enrollment numbers along with competitive balance numbers. These years generally see the most changing of divisions/regions. With the region being so expansive already, given the changes we may see some of the western schools be moved to other regions even if they remain in D7.

Should be noted that since we are heading into an even year, there will be new enrollment numbers along with competitive balance numbers. These years generally see the most changing of divisions/regions. With the region being so expansive already, given the changes we may see some of the western schools be moved to other regions even if they remain in D7.
We are on the edge. Ugh. 😬😬😬

Or north central schools :)

Who will we potentially lose?
R25 2023.png

Kinda on this point I heard D7 will be a division for 8 man & they will redistribute everyone into 6 divisions.
I am not sure when this is supposed to happen.

1. Warren JFK (4) (10-1) 96
2. Russia (3) (9-0) 90
3. Lima Central Catholic (9-0) 80
4. Toledo. Maumee Valley (1) (9-0) 70
5. Richmond Hts. (3) (5-8) 47
6. South Webster (9-1) 41
7. Pandora-Gilboa (8-0) 28
8T. Leesburg Fairfield (12-0) 26
8T. Woodsfield Monroe Central (9-0) 26
10. Berlin Hiland (6-2) 24
Others receiving 12 or more points: 11. Troy Christian 23, 12. Antwerp 18

All the boo-hooing on here for/from the Kennedy faithful, meanwhile.... 😬 😐 :mad:

2. Russia (3) (9-0) 90

All the boo-hooing on here for/from the Kennedy faithful, meanwhile.... 😬 😐 :mad:
Only matters if you win in the tourney, it has been a fun start to the year though.

2. Russia (3) (9-0) 90

They are really good.

Laugh now. When they get hot (early) and play as a team they can be dangerous.
I actually agree to a point. RH gets them 9 times out of ten, but if they are hot from 3 they would have a punchers chance. They have 4 dudes that can shoot. All 4 would have to be hot. I’m going to pull for them because after this year, people will only fear the golf team.
Ya'll realize they won the D4 title game by 44 points last year right? 44

And they brought back all but 1 player, and they replaced that 1 player with a 6'8" sophomore from Lutheran East who score 23 points in their state final game as a freshman last year.

I see what's going on here....ya'll beat Hoban so you're feeling great about yourselves. Hoban is 5-5 guys. They're not the same team that won state last year. Add that to RH being 5-6 or whatever they are and you think they're beatable. Dangerous combo we have going here, but ya'll need to put the weed down and come back to earth with us. RH is winning D4 state again, and they're blowing out whoever they play by 30+ again. JFK could have their absolute best night ever and they're still not beating RH.

Ya'll realize they won the D4 title game by 44 points last year right? 44

And they brought back all but 1 player, and they replaced that 1 player with a 6'8" sophomore from Lutheran East who score 23 points in their state final game as a freshman last year.

I see what's going on here....ya'll beat Hoban so you're feeling great about yourselves. Hoban is 5-5 guys. They're not the same team that won state last year. Add that to RH being 5-6 or whatever they are and you think they're beatable. Dangerous combo we have going here, but ya'll need to put the weed down and come back to earth with us. RH is winning D4 state again, and they're blowing out whoever they play by 30+ again. JFK could have their absolute best night ever and they're still not beating RH.
You’re right. I shouldn’t say that. I apologize for rooting for them.