D7 R25 2024

Chicago Cubs Dancing GIF by MLB

Here we go cubbies here we go!

Very head scratching to see Burg in R23… as long as there is no MAC team I’m fine😂! Glad to see a change for once get to see different teams this year, and to be quite honest a lot of these teams are new to me besides West Jefferson, Fairbanks, Colonel Crawford, Fort Frye, and Triad. If anyone would be able to fill me in on some of these teams I’m all ears! Sidenote not sure if there is a R23 thread but would like to see

Horse and Buggy trips to Nimisila Lake are hardly a trip across the midwest @dnis30 - but I can see why it would feel that way 😂
Try horse and buggy to:
French Lick, IN
Cape Girardeau, MO
Memphis, TN
Vicksburg, MS
New Orleans, LA
Birmingham, AL
Oak Grove, KY
2,500 miles. Horse needs new shoes. How much you charge?

This 👏 has 👏 got 👏 to 👏 be 👏 the 👏 least 👏 interested 👏 I 👏 have 👏 ever 👏 been 👏 for 👏 an 👏 upcoming 👏 football 👏season.

Poochie gone. (PAC item of concern)
Dial gone.
R25 slipping into R27 territory…

Just gross.

Need a vision quest. I might just travel out and about to some other programs of interest this year.
I’m in Ithaca week 6, but hit my line all other weeks.

This 👏 has 👏 got 👏 to 👏 be 👏 the 👏 least 👏 interested 👏 I 👏 have 👏 ever 👏 been 👏 for 👏 an 👏 upcoming 👏 football 👏season.

Dial gone.

Just gross.

Need a vision quest. I might just travel out and about to some other programs of interest this year.
Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

Trying to figure out how we can get Dial to do a GIF like this for us - "Mustang fans, let's ride!"

Dial gone.

Just gross.

Yeah, as it relates to football . . . this thread is a twice divorced prom queen with kids from 3 guys who is using her degree in communications to work answering phones for a family plumbing business.

Only reason I keep coming back to this thread is you wonderful jabronis.

Yeah, as it relates to football . . . this thread is a twice divorced prom queen with kids from 3 guys who is using her degree in communications to work answering phones for a family plumbing business.

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

I also would’ve accepted “MLM hon”, which was unsurprisingly a common profession among select classmates at my 10-year reunion.