D7 R25 2023

as long as the kids in the younger classes stay. heard there is some talent. Heard you'll be back as well when the timing is right. Temp those kids need you.
Absolutely.
Clayton Keller Hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

MAKE THE DAMN CHANGES NOW................................WEIGHT ROOM needs to be utilized right away
I have made it crystal clear, JFK is my home and will always be. We want nothing more than to come back to JFK
Time is ticking and the longer the time passes its not favorable. Rebuild will take one season(maybe :cool:) then we go back to being the Region 25 standard

If it doesn't happen back at JFK, 3 scenarios that would bring me back to high school football
1) I will follow Prologo wherever he goes.
2) Curt Kuntz
3) Matty Rich
I would add Jeff Bayuk also but retirement is well deserved for my buddy

Barring those gentlemen, I am now a Howland Tiger dad cheering for my daughters
Valentines Day Valentine GIF by Tierpark Berlin

We would have a great selection of T-shirts if we made the up over the years.
R25 Boutique T's best sellers: "Front and (back) design";
2023: "K (We're a soccer golf school now!)"
2022: "10-0 Rocket Ride (Meatball Moonshot)"

• Handcrafted in Bangladesh by kids that would give JFK the business in futbol.
  • Barely breathable polyester with American body types in mind.

Absolutely.

MAKE THE DAMN CHANGES NOW................................WEIGHT ROOM needs to be utilized right away
I have made it crystal clear, JFK is my home and will always be. We want nothing more than to come back to JFK
Time is ticking and the longer the time passes its not favorable. Rebuild will take one season(maybe :cool:) then we go back to being the Region 25 standard
Sorry pal. My money is on them doing something stupid again before they do something smart.

Absolutely.

Yes please make the switch soon. However, how long do you think the current administration stays with the current staff? 1 more season or 2

R25 Boutique T's best sellers: "Front and (back) design";
2023: "K (We're a soccer golf school now!)"
2022: "10-0 Rocket Ride (Meatball Moonshot)"

• Handcrafted in Bangladesh by kids that would give JFK the business in futbol.
  • Barely breathable polyester with American body types in mind.
My favorite shirt would be 21-0. Dnis knows what I’m talking about.

Going off that other thread about districts, I actually didn't hate that idea. The idea, at least from my interp, is after the 16 teams in each region qualify, you split the region up into districts for travel purposes.

For fun, here is what I would think R25 would look like if we had East-West districts:

West:
1. Dalton vs 8. CV
2. Danville vs 7. St. Paul
3. Malvern vs 6. Monroeville
4. Hillsdale vs 5. Lucas

East:
1. Western Reserve vs 8. McDonald
2. Toronto vs 7. Lisbon
3. Lowellville vs 6. Southern
4. Springfield vs 5. SCC

Last edited:
Going off that other thread about districts, I actually didn't hate that idea. The idea, at least from my interp, is after the 16 teams in each region qualify, you split the district up into districts for travel purposes.

For fun, here is what I would think R25 would look like if we had East-West districts:

West:
1. Dalton vs 8. CV
4. Hillsdale vs 5. Lucas

East:
2. Toronto vs 7. Lisbon
4. Springfield vs 5. SCC
I like the intents of the idea. I just deeply dislike how it would look this year.

Going off that other thread about districts, I actually didn't hate that idea. The idea, at least from my interp, is after the 16 teams in each region qualify, you split the district up into districts for travel purposes.

West:
1. Dalton vs 8. CV
4. Hillsdale vs 5. Lucas

East:
2. Toronto vs 7. Lisbon
4. Springfield vs 5. SCC
The west bracket of death… slightly better travel!

I still can't believe it. It was the largest choke job I've ever personally witnessed.
I was talking JFK/Danville. BUT THIS IS ACCURATE AS WELL! JUST TACKLE THE RECEIVER BEFORE THE BALL GET’S THERE AND WALK OFF THE 15!

-Man the playoff’s were nuts last year…

…but here we are, still discussing the plight of a team that did not qualify for the playoffs THIS year. Looking at you @NEOne

I like the intents of the idea. I just deeply dislike how it would look this year.
I had thought about the split, but ultimately the same thing can happen with seeds. Fortunately this year, I would say the top 8 were pretty evenly split amongst the top and bottom of bracket.

But ultimately, if the goal is to determine the best team in the region, not sure the negatives outweigh the positives (less travel, more local matchups). Sure, some teams may have to bow out earlier than they would otherwise, but that can happen anyway (see Springfield last year).