D7 R25 2023

IMG_0252.jpeg

What do we know about David Anderson?

BTW, the Blue Devils beat a good Catholic Central team that year in the 1st round of the playoffs 21-12. 1995.

The Crusaders breezed down the field on their 1st possession and scored. Lisbon turned it over on downs. Catholic Central was around the 10-yard line and our QB threw late across the end zone. What did John Madden say about throwing late to the middle of the field? Pick. Big momentum swing. Gave Lisbon hope. If they go up 12- or 13-0 it's nigty nite. Think Lisbon scored on the ensuing possession. At Boardman.
Wow. Lisbon and Steubenville traveled to Boardman to play in the playoffs? Nobody closer wanted to host,?

Cmon coach. The ole third person talking ain’t fooling anyone. Please don’t insult our intelligence. Stand on it. Don’t go back in your hole and hide now. If you cared so much for your boy then why didn’t you join the staff at JFK? For the healing process to start you must first adhere to acceptance. Change your handle to your last name and let’s talk football
Unless you’re interested in talking about the little league 6-2 blitz 7 defense, I’m afraid I wouldn’t have much to discuss. I know my place. I just don’t like people who speak out of both ends. I would be fine with the critiquing if people owned when they were wrong or spoke about the good as well. Blue Devils have bounced back and we are having a very nice year. Future also looks bright. I have nothing to be upset about.
Go Blue!

IMO, they are in the 2nd tier with Lucas, Hillsdale, BCWR, etc.

Tier 1: Dalton, NMS
Tier 2: Danville, Lucas, Hillsdale, BCWR, Malvern
Tier 3: St. Paul, Monroeville, Lowellville, Toronto, SCC
Agreed. They're also likely the #1 seed which means they'll get a fantastic 2 for 1: 1) get to eliminate Malvern 2) longest wait to play Dalton

Key games for week 9

Updated 08-Oct-2023 3:07PM, Scores & schedules courtesy of Joe Eitel

Biggest games statewide
1) Archbishop Moeller (5-3) at St. Edward (6-1)

3) Dalton (6-1) at Norwayne (8-0)

Games with biggest playoff implications
1) Edon (6-2 D7 R26) at Elmwood (2-6 D5 R18)

9) John F Kennedy (Warren) (2-5 D7 R25) at Cleveland Central Catholic (3-5 D4 R14)
25) Fort Loramie (5-3 D7 R28) at Lucas (5-3 D7 R25)

Danville > Lucas. They aren’t in the same tier.

Danville’s SOS is toward the middle of the bell curve. Going 8-0 against that is more impressive than a 5-3 on the #8 toughest, where one of the losses is to a team that on the verge of 1-9.

Key games for week 9

Updated 08-Oct-2023 3:07PM, Scores & schedules courtesy of Joe Eitel

Biggest games statewide
1) Archbishop Moeller (5-3) at St. Edward (6-1)

3) Dalton (6-1) at Norwayne (8-0)

Games with biggest playoff implications
1) Edon (6-2 D7 R26) at Elmwood (2-6 D5 R18)

9) John F Kennedy (Warren) (2-5 D7 R25) at Cleveland Central Catholic (3-5 D4 R14)
25) Fort Loramie (5-3 D7 R28) at Lucas (5-3 D7 R25)
How likely is JFK going to get another win?

Danville > Lucas. They aren’t in the same tier.

Danville’s SOS is toward the middle of the bell curve. Going 8-0 against that is more impressive than a 5-3 on the #8 toughest, where one of the losses is to a team that on the verge of 1-9.
A D4 team with a ton of injuries to their key players.

First Place Reaction GIF by Timothy Winchester

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2023] Lima Central Catholic (Lima, OH) 38 (58%), [2023] Danville (OH) 35 (42%)

Same tier, Dock.

They should be able to beat CF regardless. Danville would.
Clear Fork in week 1? I don't know about that. Clear Fork in week 4, ravished with injuries, yes. Lucas would have beat them in week 4 as well.
The Colts played a damn good Granville team extremely tough in week 2. You're underestimating the extent of their injuries.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2023] Danville (OH) 38 (88%), [2023] Clear Fork (Bellville, OH) 19 (12%)

neutral field
[2023] Lucas (OH) 27 (81%), [2023] Clear Fork (Bellville, OH) 13 (19%)

Drew had Lucas as a 12 dog on the road v Clear Fork (week 1).

neutral field
[2023] Danville (OH) 34 (72%), [2023] Lucas (OH) 26 (28%)

Calpreps has Danville as a one score favorite right now.

Same tier. I'm sure if someone checked on Calpreps, Lucas would be 8-0 vs the Danville schedule as well.

Last edited: