D7 R25 2023

When @The Dock changed this was possible. Now that I changed mine, it's a stone cold lead pipe lock they will.
Carrick hasn’t had a strong reputation for as long as I’ve been alive, plus they lost to Brownsville (???)

That said, BvS has never done me wrong and I trust the advice of a friendly Interloper.

And Meek has gone on record many times saying he will not run up a score on a high school team, if given the chance
I was led to believe by willful Jefferson County dopes on here last year that he single-handedly made a kid at Toronto not do their homework, have a bunch of F’s, put a helmet and shoulder pads on the youngin’, sent him out on the field and was the reason why the Knights had to forfeit!

How could be that powerful and malevolent, yet so sympathetic to the natures of small school football? HOW?!

I was led to believe by willful Jefferson County dopes on here last year that he single-handedly made a kid at Toronto not do their homework, have a bunch of F’s, put a helmet and shoulder pads on the youngin’, sent him out on the field and was the reason why the Knights had to forfeit!

How could be that powerful and malevolent, yet so sympathetic to the natures of small school football? HOW?!
😄

Got some haw hee, @carnholio .

Just went to Big Bird on the way home. Heard the bell ring over the intercom to signal that Yinzer is here to deliver the groceries and is in the backroom. Immediately dropped what I was doing and put my hand over my heart, recalling that ‘some’ prominent politicians pearl clutched over the ills of the working man being organized. “I may pay an extra dollar for that sweet Italian sausage, but I’m proud to shop at a place where the Teamsters deliver.

BTW, new whip these workers are driving. I’ll miss the Big Reds — but these look sharp.
IMG_1965.jpeg

Drove behind the back and saw the hero wearing the cape that is a double XL Minkah jersey depart outside from the rear door. 🫡

DALTON(-46.5)__X__ @ NORTHWESTERN____

B.C. WESTERN RESERVE(+23.5)__X__ @ SPRINGFIELD____

CARDINGTON-LINCOLN(+41.5)____ @ DANVILLE__X__

LUCAS(+15.5)__X__ @ LIMA CENTRAL CATHOLIC____

ST. PAUL(Pick’em!)____ @ FORT LORAMIE_X___

SMITHVILLE(+20.5)__X__ @ HILLSDALE____

MONROEVILLE(Pick’em!)____ @ Collins WESTERN RESERVE__X__

BUCKEYE TRAIL(+22.5)__X__ @ MALVERN____

TORONTO(-35.5)_X___ @ BUCKEYE LOCAL____

McDONALD(+11.5)__X__ @ LOWELLVILLE____

SOUTHERN(-13.5)____ @ COLUMBIANA_X___

JFK(+12.5)____ @ ROOTSTOWN__X__

VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL(-5.5)__X__ @ LISBON DAVID ANDERSON____

RICHMOND HTS(+48.5)____ @ HARVEST PREP__X__

CARRICK, PA. (+32.5)__X__ @ Steub. CATHOLIC CENTRAL____

MOGADORE(Pick’em!)____ @ CANTON CENTRAL CATHOLIC__X__

McDonald with a big game tonight for these young kids, want to see them go in a win a tough one on the road.

They need to come in and pound the ball with Zajack. Lowellville doesnt do well in physical games. On the other hand if McDonald comes out trying to throw and get fancy they will lose and it could get ugly.

Alright. Let’s hit the week #7 Pick’em and find out if there is any ball to discuss. Game 16 is a throw-in. Needed one more/has regional impact/should be a whale. Don’t forget to hit up the only thing worth reading on page #179 - the standings. No “@‘s” this week. Trying to speed up the process. (For me) As always…let me know if anything needs fixed.

DALTON(-46.5)____ @ NORTHWESTERN____

B.C. WESTERN RESERVE(+23.5)____ @ SPRINGFIELD____

CARDINGTON-LINCOLN(+41.5)____ @ DANVILLE____

LUCAS(+15.5)____ @ LIMA CENTRAL CATHOLIC____

ST. PAUL(Pick’em!)____ @ FORT LORAMIE____

SMITHVILLE(+20.5)____ @ HILLSDALE____

MONROEVILLE(Pick’em!)____ @ Collins WESTERN RESERVE____

BUCKEYE TRAIL(+22.5)____ @ MALVERN____

TORONTO(-35.5)____ @ BUCKEYE LOCAL____

McDONALD(+11.5)____ @ LOWELLVILLE____

SOUTHERN(-13.5)____ @ COLUMBIANA____

JFK(+12.5)____ @ ROOTSTOWN____

VALLEY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL(-5.5)____ @ LISBON DAVID ANDERSON____

RICHMOND HTS(+48.5)____ @ HARVEST PREP____

CARRICK, PA. (+32.5)____ @ Steub. CATHOLIC CENTRAL____

MOGADORE(Pick’em!)____ @ CANTON CENTRAL CATHOLIC____
IMG_0163.jpeg

McDonald with a big game tonight for these young kids, want to see them go in a win a tough one on the road.

They need to come in and pound the ball with Zajack. Lowellville doesnt do well in physical games. On the other hand if McDonald comes out trying to throw and get fancy they will lose and it could get ugly.
Make sure you visit the famous concession stand!

Taking a three-leg “fade the Market District community” parlay

Academy ML (Bexley)
Worthington Christian ML (Grandview)
Ga-hah-nuh * ML (New Albany)

* swear to Christ “Gahanna” must be one of those names that doesn’t translate in Pittsburghese.

And for good measure,

Miller Falcons -12.5 🔒
Grandview is 4-2 and might hold its own here.