D7 R25 2023

Last edited:
The Coach don’t make the program. Admin, parents, coaches and especially the players. The ones with the big issues gave up or left program when things got rough. What’s the difference between what y’all doing and Tan decided to do this weekend?

The Coach don’t make the program. Admin, parents, coaches and especially the players. The ones with the big issues gave up or left program when things got rough. What’s the difference between what y’all doing and Tan decided to do this weekend?
The HC is the program. When you get it right like Napolet, Reno S, Tiger L, Bayuk, Prologo, M Adorni, J Livengood, T McDaniel, Timmy T, P. Annarella, Don Bucci, etc just get out of their way and let them lead.

The HC is the program. When you get it right like Napolet, Reno S, Tiger L, Bayuk, Prologo, M Adorni, J Livengood, T McDaniel, Timmy T, P. Annarella, Don Bucci, etc just get out of their way and let them lead.
This isn’t the 1970s, you don’t just get out of the way, everyone is accountable for their actions, from the HC down to the water boy. On and off the field. That’s if you’re trying to build a quality program. If you’re just trying to get some Ws then yeah turn ‘em loose and turn a blind eye to the rest

The fact you put these 2 first….yeah, that explains everything.
What I’m saying, is it takes everyone. Funny part is y’all very rarely mention the players. It’s always my Kennedy blah blah blah. How many games y’all been to this year to support some kids who helped get Your JFK team to State last year

This isn’t the 1970s, you don’t just get out of the way, everyone is accountable for their actions, from the HC down to the water boy. On and off the field. That’s if you’re trying to build a quality program. If you’re just trying to get some Ws then yeah turn ‘em loose and turn a blind eye to the rest
Per Administration at JFK relayed to the AD and Buente: last year coaches are not allowed on the sideline, are not allowed in the locker room to speak to the kids, and must purchase a ticket for admittance into games.
So the Administration needs to be held accountable, I agree with you.

First of all these were proven to be false accusations that they administration handled like fools and Pro was having nothing to do with their attempts of rectifying. The administration figured they’d just be able to go get another Nap, Bayuk or Pro they over played their hand and were turned down by numerous candidates once the cat was out of the bag. Rooting for the new staff and players, they were dealt a crap sandwich by JK and AC, hopefully the players can finish out a healthy season

What was Prologo doing wrong now? This reads as though he was forced to resign or was straight up terminated

Per Administration at JFK relayed to the AD and Buente: last year coaches are not allowed on the sideline, are not allowed in the locker room to speak to the kids, and must purchase a ticket for admittance into games.
So the Administration needs to be held accountable, I agree with you.
So they guys that quit and moved on should be welcomed for free on the sidelines and locker room? Buy a ticket and support them (I’ll even buy it if that makes it easier)

First of all these were proven to be false accusations that they administration handled like fools and Pro was having nothing to do with their attempts of rectifying. The administration figured they’d just be able to go get another Nap, Bayuk or Pro they over played their hand and were turned down by numerous candidates once the cat was out of the bag. Rooting for the new staff and players, they were dealt a crap sandwich by JK and AC, hopefully the players can finish out a healthy season
Who proved them false, and what were they?

If you trust his perspective, he did have some interesting statements in the Daily Record after Friday’s game. They ran out of time to discuss Springfield…

Mogadore coach Matt Adorni has coached Mogadore for 20 years. He's seen a lot of good football teams. He approached a few Dalton players after the game, telling them, "Go win the whole thing."

"I've been around this game a long time," Adorni said. "That's as good of a small-school team as we've played in the regular season. ... They're going to be right there. I know their coach doesn't want to hear that in Week 3, but they look the part. They were like Week 11, Week 12 ready tonight."

If you trust his perspective, he did have some interesting statements in the Daily Record after Friday’s game. They ran out of time to discuss Springfield…

Mogadore coach Matt Adorni has coached Mogadore for 20 years. He's seen a lot of good football teams. He approached a few Dalton players after the game, telling them, "Go win the whole thing."

"I've been around this game a long time," Adorni said. "That's as good of a small-school team as we've played in the regular season. ... They're going to be right there. I know their coach doesn't want to hear that in Week 3, but they look the part. They were like Week 11, Week 12 ready tonight."
Real recognize real

Maybe you should do some investigating on your own, no one wants to put this on out on Yappi. Let’s just say since your a 91 guy, Nap is looking down in disgust the way Pro was treated
I think the problem is no one has addressed the specific facts as to why individuals left. People keep speaking in general statements but not giving specifics. I find it hard to believe the specifics are to bad to post online. I truly don’t know what went on and would love to have a better understanding what the heck went on for everyone to turn tail and run.

I think the problem is no one has addressed the specific facts as to why individuals left. People keep speaking in general statements but not giving specifics. I find it hard to believe the specifics are to bad to post online. I truly don’t know what went on and would love to have a better understanding what the heck went on for everyone to turn tail and run.
I’ll second this. At this point…address it. ALL of it. Or find another hobby than the message board. We’re just regurgitating innuendos and ruining the fun for the rest of us…

I’ll second this. At this point…address it. ALL of it. Or find another hobby than the message board. We’re just regurgitating innuendos and ruining the fun for the rest of us…
Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

@The Dock Note that bigredsprize has officially bailed for his personal safe space. Something something vamping for scrimmage results, in some bogus attempt at '90s instant messaging.