D7 R25 2023

Top 10 after week 3:

1. Dalton

2-5 imo are pretty close and interchangeable

2. Hillsdale
3. Danville
4. Springfield
5. Lucas

6-10 are a clear step down from 2-5 but I think are close together as well.

6. Malvern
7. St. Paul
8. McDonald
9. Southern
10. Monroeville

Next 3:
Toronto
Lowellville
Western Reserve

Kennedy will not get to 4 wins.
I think they do have a shot at 4. Don’t think st Thomas can beat anyone. Southeast and Champion was a competitive game. CCC is a toss up for me. JFK struggles with stopping speed and quickness. CCC is bad, but the are usually pretty quick.

They should have a shot at beating Cleveland CC, STA, and Southeast. Not saying they will, but a shot. Obviously pending injuries.
I think they do have a shot at 4. Don’t think st Thomas can beat anyone. Southeast and Champion was a competitive game. CCC is a toss up for me. JFK struggles with stopping speed and quickness. CCC is bad, but the are usually pretty quick.
I do think they beat STA with no problems. CCC is just so disorganized and undisciplined but do have athletes. Could be a close game. Southeast is the last game of the season, how many healthy bodies will the Eagles have by then? Marlington, Moggy and Rootstown are going to be physical. They already have linemen hurt. If they can't keep Bolchak upright and healthy through these next few games they will struggle to get 2 wins.

I do think they beat STA with no problems. CCC is just so disorganized and undisciplined but do have athletes. Could be a close game. Southeast is the last game of the season, how many healthy bodies will the Eagles have by then? Marlington, Moggy and Rootstown are going to be physical. They already have linemen hurt. If they can't keep Bolchak upright and healthy through these next few games they will struggle to get 2 wins.
The jilted lover hatred runs deep, I'll give you that. From the pre-season trashing, to the opening week big suspension story, to the game by game trashing, you are relentless. The way you feel about Warren JFK rivals Lucas towards the forward pass.

The jilted lover hatred runs deep, I'll give you that. From the pre-season trashing, to the opening week big suspension story, to the game by game trashing, you are relentless. The way you feel about Warren JFK rivals Lucas towards the forward pass.
Won't speak for @Jaws31 , but in the years I've followed D7R25 he's been a STAUNCH JFK supporter. So, from the outside, it does seem odd that long time supporters have changed their allegiance at the same time the team has turned into one of those in the "should they drop to 8 man football" conversation. Makes the rest of us long for a Paul Harvey "rest of the story" to explain it all . . .

You have no clue what the school did for my kids nor nor in turn what we have done for the school. Its not being a jilted lover, its just disappointment that you wouldn't understand unless you went through it.

You have no clue what the school did for my kids nor nor in turn what we have done for the school. Its not being a jilted lover, its just disappointment that you wouldn't understand unless you went through it.
You indeed are correct. I don't know what the school did for your kids or what you have done for the school. Point taken. I also don't understand how an ardent Warren JFK supporter like yourself turns into a "Burn it down" advocate overnight either. I get disappointment, but the outright bitterness and trashing of a program overnight due to a coaching change is astounding. Prologo left on his own accord, whatever the reasons may be, whatever reasoning people feel "he had to resign", people were shocked when he did, including some of his staff. He was not forced out and I have been directly told the Administration attempted to get him back. I am a Mahoning Valley football fan, there are not to many quality programs left in the Valley, Kennedy was one of the few and it was destroyed by grown adults that couldn't sit down and work things out, directly impacting the kids they are there to teach, coach and mentor. I myself find it a damn shame and all involved are at fault one way or another.

You indeed are correct. I don't know what the school did for your kids or what you have done for the school. Point taken. I also don't understand how an ardent Warren JFK supporter like yourself turns into a "Burn it down" advocate overnight either. I get disappointment, but the outright bitterness and trashing of a program overnight due to a coaching change is astounding. Prologo left on his own accord, whatever the reasons may be, whatever reasoning people feel "he had to resign", people were shocked when he did, including some of his staff. He was not forced out and I have been directly told the Administration attempted to get him back. I am a Mahoning Valley football fan, there are not to many quality programs left in the Valley, Kennedy was one of the few and it was destroyed by grown adults that couldn't sit down and work things out, directly impacting the kids they are there to teach, coach and mentor. I myself find it a damn shame and all involved are at fault one way or another.
👏👏👏

I haven't been anything but honest about the state of the program. I would be more than happy to see the kids succeed, I am just honest about the prospects for the season. I am not a "burn it down advocate", those that are running the place have done a good enough job of it themselves. They really don't need anyone cheering them on.

Mark would approve of your applause. Gotta keep the boss happy, right?
Lol, Mark doesn’t have control over what I do or say. Willing to bet he more than likely doesn’t agree with me 50% of the time but that’s why we work well together because we are willing to listen to each others opinions even when that don’t always line up.
I’m purely clapping at the fact a bunch of adults ruined the program. I never Indicated it was you or the group you side with, I believe I’m on record saying I liked Pro and even more so am a huge fan of the forum celebrity @TEMPESTA
Appreciate you reminding me Mark is my boss though, best decision I made as a coach was coming over to Kennedy.

Lol, Mark doesn’t have control over what I do or say. Willing to bet he more than likely doesn’t agree with me 50% of the time but that’s why we work well together because we are willing to listen to each others opinions even when that don’t always line up.
I’m purely clapping at the fact a bunch of adults ruined the program. I never Indicated it was you or the group you side with, I believe I’m on record saying I liked Pro and even more so am a huge fan of the forum celebrity @TEMPESTA
Appreciate you reminding me Mark is my boss though, best decision I made as a coach was coming over to Kennedy.
I mean who doesn’t love Tempesta

Low blow. Lol
Hunter was suppose to be our Savior
It be your own people sometimes, eh Noles fan?

1693784364038.jpeg