D7 R25 2023

The Pope has come out publicly as anti-vape.
Which is ironic because everytime I see him with that big hat on i think "that would be an AWESOME beer hat!"

1675782248590.png

anti-Vape.....remember we're talking about the Catholic Church here....felt like we needed to make sure we could see the V 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I thought it, you posted it! Hey I had a buddy from over in the Tuscarawas County area tell me that there are rumors Dalton's qb is transferring to Garaway....

Pretty sure none of us were pumping up JFK next year. It will be a tough year for us. I do not support our tough schedule. Not the year to have a schedule like we have. Little too early for the Pro jokes. I’m still grieving lol.
Tough schedule is a reach, 4 tough games and 6 gimmes

Yes I am extremely busy gentleman.

JFK will be fine going forward. Prologo is an unbelievable coach but an even better man. JFK Football and the Kennedy family are very thankful for the three years with him at the helm.
JFK football is at a cross roads. This next coaching hire has to be spot on as were Bayuk and Prologo.

Last edited:
We will have no business being on the field with Gmen, Perkins, SR, Mog. Very very thin roster. Comparing roster to schedule, it is way to much.
Can’t play all cream puffs and expect to compete in the playoffs. I’m sure Champion, Cleveland CC and the league teams other than Mogadore are saying the same about play the Eagles

Can’t play all cream puffs and expect to compete in the playoffs. I’m sure Champion, Cleveland CC and the league teams other than Mogadore are saying the same about play the Eagles
Wait till you see our numbers and you’ll understand