• New Middletown Springfield by 1-7

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • New Middletown Springfield by 8-16

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • New Middletown Springfield by 17+

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How someone could say Mogadore is no good, shows top tier ignorance. If you’re still playing this time of year, you’re good. 2 solid ball clubs, and I think this going to be a great game. Does anyone know if this will be streamed ? I am out of state and would love to listen to it.
Ysn streams it 9.99 fir the game on video

I knew Mogadore would have to make decisions on what to do when Tyler Knight went down. Looks like the coaching staff decided well.

At half
Springfield 21
Moggy 14
Good game so far here in Salem! Moggy got both touchdowns in the middle to end of the 2nd quarter so they are catching up quick.

Great season for the Mogadore WILDCATS! They got another league title, shocked some teams ( Canton Central Catholic and Levittsburg LaBrae) in the playoffs. No shame in losing to New Middletown Springfield and their quarterback. In fact I believe Mogadore scored the most points against them this season. Good luck Tigers bring the championship back to Region 21! As for Salem stadium....well the scoreboard was very difficult to read, no restrooms or concession stands on visitors side and the visitor bleachers are not centered creating poor site lines. But hey it is and older stadium and a neat atmosphere!