D6 2021 Outlook

That may be but it helps having the best player on the field at all times. I'll take NMS by a TD as of now.
With NMS QB so good, I bet Coldwater is glad he wasn't running the ball in his last possession and punted off to McKibben.

I know the ball hit the receiver right in the hands......but you know what Woody always said about passing.

They do literally anything besides line drive punt right to mckibben and they at least make it to overtime ?
Twice in my viewing career I think a poor coaching decisions directly lead to a cavalier title. NMS not running that QB enough late and that punt, and Mooney not going for two when the EP was blocked.
Thankful for poor oachong decisions.

That may be but it helps having the best player on the field at all times. I'll take NMS by a TD as of now.
They just lose a ton, SR is very well coached and the RB is a complete monster. Will be close Forsure but Beau will have to carry that team heavily to stay in it

Thought maybe we could show the Cavs how to stop a running Qb. You may be right though!
There has been no better defensive team vs the Cavs than the Coach Goodwin Flyers. Year inand year out we know it'll be an absolute struggle when facing MSML.
Some playoff opponents try a similar scheme and it usually ends up badly for them as they don't have the athletes and execution of that flyers defense