D3 state and regional teams

• Thread starter Deleted member 299694
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 299694

I thought I had seen it all...Madeira’s coach is d3 coach of the year? That team horribly under achieved returning many starters from a regional final team...Madeira player all state? The team finished .500, 3rd in their league and didn’t make it out of the sectional! This sounds like old fashioned back room politickin’! If I preformed like that in my job I would be unemployed, not collecting honors lol...Adam Jones from Wyoming as d2 coach of the year makes total sense...yes, he had talent BUT he molded it into a great team that was a pleasure to watch ?....what of 7 Hills? They played a really fluid and nice game...when I saw Madeira a few times they looked poorly coached and unorganized...their set pieces both attacking and defending were atrocious...and that is purely coaching...or lack there of...

I thought I had seen it all...Madeira’s coach is d3 coach of the year? That team horribly under achieved returning many starters from a regional final team...Madeira player all state? The team finished .500, 3rd in their league and didn’t make it out of the sectional! This sounds like old fashioned back room politickin’! If I preformed like that in my job I would be unemployed, not collecting honors lol...Adam Jones from Wyoming as d2 coach of the year makes total sense...yes, he had talent BUT he molded it into a great team that was a pleasure to watch ?....what of 7 Hills? They played a really fluid and nice game...when I saw Madeira a few times they looked poorly coached and unorganized...their set pieces both attacking and defending were atrocious...and that is purely coaching...or lack there of...
Feel better?