D3 Region 12

Knightnight

Badin is the leader here and front runner for sure to win the region. Almost feels like this is Badins region and there isn't anyone else even close.

Badin is the leader here and front runner for sure to win the region. Almost feels like this is Badins region and there isn't anyone else even close.
I think Ross and Bellbrook would likely disagree with that. Badin only beat each by 10 and 11 points respectively ?‍♂️

I think Ross and Bellbrook would likely disagree with that. Badin only beat each by 10 and 11 points respectively ?‍♂️
You are correct but both struggled offensively against the Ram. As the old saying goes, defense wins championships and Badin has plenty of defense to go around. I have to go with Knightnight on this one, if Badin stays healthy Region 12 is their's to lose.

I watched both those games and I just think that Badins offense would beat out those teams. You know what you're going to get with Ross and Bellbrook, the run. If you shut that down like Badin did in both those games. Their offense is completely shut down. I just think Badin's defense is good enough to win them the region.

Agreed. As a lifelong GCL fan Badin is without a doubt the strongest I've ever seen them. Badin barring unforseen circumstances will mop the floor with the region.

Badin has the best chance to knock off the winner of region 9. They will skate through while region 9 will beat each other up.