D1 Darby District 2024

With what Josh posted, DC will have 7 district champs … has this ever happened in D1 central Ohio ?
My first reaction was I'll take the under. But it is definitely possible. It will be interesting to see how healthy the 120s are. BVG and Rosselli are the two clear favorites, and it could be a toss-up. Joey has to navigate through 138. I think 157 could go either way. Beane has a good set up here in the central district, and Quillin doesn't. I actually think most people are too low on Eli at 150 (and Kish) and also on Charlie Mitchell.

I don't expect this years team race for 1st to be competitive. Would take a weight/skin/dq/injury type situation in addition to some upsets imo.

Last years race was as advertised and went down to the wire.

Will be interesting to see how 215 breaks. On the surface it seems like a very bad idea for coffman to win first round.

Had some excel fun.

Since 2003 Darby District... total team scoring. If anyone has districts from before them I am interested. I know coffman has 2 district titles right before this and Marysville was also strong.

From 2003-2023

Marysville 2509.5
Coffman 1964
Liberty 1923.5
Westerville North 1475.5
Davidson 1402.5
Mt Vernon 1383
Lancaster 1302.5
Central Crossing 1225.5

From 2015-2023
Liberty 1461
Coffman 1450
Marysville 1017.5

Sometimes I feel like an albatross as I just want to see good wrestling, and for HD district to represent well at State. I have nothing but respect for most of the programs in Central Ohio, but I guess I luckily have not had to deal with parents most of the time. Marysville, Coffman, Liberty, etc.. all great programs and I wish them and the team I root for the best at Districts and at State.