D Wade coming to Cleveland?

Hurri-Comet

It's a possibility, if he opts out due to being treated by Riley with disrespect giving all those Millions to Bosh, and now Dragic. Well, Wade left millions on the table for years, and after last season left 40 million go out the window opting out with LBJ and Bosh.

Wade got three rings with the Heat, and holds most records, and deserves better, if the Riley front doesn't come through, Flash will be a free agent.

21.5 scoring average last season on a star crossed team that lost Bosh and others for the season. He can still score that's for sure.

Chicago calling? LeBron? :cool: Time will tell.

Actually it's hard to believe Miami would not take care of Wade after all he has given them over the years. Riley holds a grudge because Wade did NOT blast Lebron after he left to go back to Cleveland, as Bosh and he did.

:shrug::shrug::shrug!

Not coming to CLE, but I could see him returning home to CHI. The Bulls are chasing the Cavs. They need the help to close the gap. The Cavs will sign Love to a new deal.

Cleveland? No chance unless he's willing to take a massive pay cut. Probably going to be back with the Heat.

I can't see Wade taking the paycut he would have to take to play for someone other than the Heat. The Heat are the only team that would pay him more than $10 million (and he's not even worth that, imo).

21.5 scoring average last season" IS" good enough. 60% Wade re-sign's and stays a Heat. 35% Riley does not back down, and takes it out on Wade that James left. Then most likely Wade goes back home to Chi.

5% James gets Wade. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Counting on DWade for anything is like Russian roulette. He's damn near used up. He will hit the wall before too long, and a fine playing career will be abruptly over. Who wants to sign up for that at even half of his pay grade ?

Counting on DWade for anything is like Russian roulette. He's damn near used up. He will hit the wall before too long, and a fine playing career will be abruptly over. Who wants to sign up for that at even half of his pay grade ?

I agree. He's been noticeably declining for a few years now, and is clearly post-prime. If I was a GM I'd be afraid he's one injury away from full-on falling off the cliff like Tracy McGrady did.

Supposedly he's looking for a 3 year deal worth around $50 million. IMO, he'd be an idiot to opt out off the $16.5 million he can get from the Heat next year on his option. He'd be fortunate to get $11-12 million on the open market.

In other news, Wade is going to be a guest analyst for some of the Finals games. Starting to pad the resume for when he's changing careers 3-4 years from now.

Cavs won't be making any big additions. Gonna lock up their own guys first and win 65 games next year on the way to a title.