D-VII state semi: Lima Central Catholic (8-1) vs New Bremen (8-2)

Lol. Good analysis. From my perspective, I’ve seen three teams play my knights that are in state. Van Wert, Grove, and LCC. If there was one I’d “like” to see go down, it’s LCC. A lot of love/hate but also respect between our schools. However, I will boldly say that of the three we faced, LCC was the best. For what it’s worth, I have a fairly decent perspective of who is playing in three of the semi-state games. Bremen will need to come out with more than a power run game from their QB to keep up with LCC scoring. We will see. If they can contain LCC on their first couple of drives, they have a chance to keep it close.
You were really off on all of your analysis of this game, LCC came out strong, New Bremen didn’t break. Bremen beat them basically with a QB power run game. And New Bremen absolutely wore them down, you could tell by watching their lineman late in the game they weren’t used to being pounded on for that long and the whole team was not used to playing 4 quarters. You say you respect the MAC but I don’t think you understand the difference it makes to play in that league, you earn everything you get every single week. If New Bremen can win next week the only two MAC schools that won’t have a football gold trophy will be Parkway and New Knoxville, name another league that can say that?

You were really off on all of your analysis of this game, LCC came out strong, New Bremen didn’t break. Bremen beat them basically with a QB power run game. And New Bremen absolutely wore them down, you could tell by watching their lineman late in the game they weren’t used to being pounded on for that long and the whole team was not used to playing 4 quarters. You say you respect the MAC but I don’t think you understand the difference it makes to play in that league, you earn everything you get every single week. If New Bremen can win next week the only two MAC schools that won’t have a football gold trophy will be Parkway and New Knoxville, name another league that can say that?
New Knoxville will never get one.

Quite honest, very few open places to move in CW unless ya build a new house.
As for OE, eh, kids are too proud in the area as you know to go play sports for their rivals. I will never understand the city life where kids tens to pop.over from diff school to diff school. Just not what I think HS sports are all about.

Reverse open enrollment? Kicking kids out of district to move down to DVI to avoid kirtland no doubt.
Looked it up earlier this year, Coldwater would have to have a really big class to be kicked up to D 5.
I believe this coming year will be last year for Versailles to be in D V. This freshman group only has about 40 boys and will be graduating 60 some boys next year.

Reverse open enrollment? Kicking kids out of district to move down to DVI to avoid kirtland no doubt.
First Coldwater holds kids back
Now they straight up have a VIP-esque enrollment capacity cutoff.
I love Coldwater conspiracy theories.
tenor.gif

Ok? Great win. Happy for the Williams family. And I’m not going to knock NB. They were horrid the first half. Didn’t give up. Finished strong. For 2 and a half quarters I was 100% on. And didn’t I say IF THEY CAN CONTAIN LCC ON THEIR FIRST FEW DRIVES THEY HAVE A CHANCE?? Read what you quoted!!! Haha. Now, I’m rooting hard for them. You feel better? Lol. Off to the radio for the van wert game. Good luck to all the NW Ohio teams tonight!