D-1 125 rankings

An unhealthy Tomasello cutting too much weight really struggled tonight
Than why isn't he going to wrestle suriano?

Your post was ridiculous. Go ahead and predict the points for NATO at 125 and Pletcher at 133 and then do the same for NATO at 133 and a back up at 125. Now tell me which coaching decision was better?

Your next question is even more ridiculous. Tell us why he would wrestle Suriano this weekend?

Nato originally was not coming back tell the end of Jan. His recovery and rehab has been Phenomenal and Nate and his coaches and the medical staff feels he is ready. The wedding was set and planned when he was not coming back tell end of Jan. therefore Nato flew out of Maryland last night after the match. The remaining big schedule is a meatgrinder, even if nate was there with the team and did not wrestle sunday it would make total sense to everyone except the keyboard warriors.

Torn meniscus in knee. It was reported pretty openly a while back by Coach Ryan. Otherwise I wouldn't mention it.

Thank you for the info. The severity of a meniscus tear can widely vary depending on how large and clean the tear is. Pain is imminent, but I doubt that will be an issue for someone as tough as Nato.