Cowherd

We're going to find out someday that LeBron funded Colin Cowherd's show. It's incredible how they guys on that show just bend over backwards for LeBron. Longevity wise, keeping in shape, LeBron has been phenomenal. Outside of that, he's left one team to another to win all of his titles, Ray Allen bailed him out once in Miami for a title, Draymond Green's suspension got him the Cavs one and the bubble in '20 with the Lakers is tarnished with the way it was scripted.
Do all the guys on WLW know that you are cheating on them with Cowherd? Shameful behavior. Maybe just don't pay attention to all the talking heads if you don't like what they are saying. I don't listen to any of them.

As for LeBron, you've never liked him. But bottom line he is in the top 2 or 3 players all time. Deal with it.

Do all the guys on WLW know that you are cheating on them with Cowherd? Shameful behavior. Maybe just don't pay attention to all the talking heads if you don't like what they are saying. I don't listen to any of them.

As for LeBron, you've never liked him. But bottom line he is in the top 2 or 3 players all time. Deal with it.
Outside of McConnell and McCallister, don't really listen much to WLW. Sloanie is bad, Willie needs to move on and I really enjoy Doug Gotleib from 3-5 over Eddie and Rocky.
If there wasn't so much over the top fawning over LeBron by ESPN, the NBA marketers and certain talk show hosts, I may like LeBron more. We've been beat over the head with him for 20 years, way back to his high school days. His track record speaks for itself, there's no need to keep this GOAT conversation going, especially with Jordan, who was 6/6 in championship series, played at a much more competitive time in the NBA AND wasn't given calls or rules changed for him. Remember those first many years in the league for Jordan, he got the crap kicked out of him by the Bad Boy Pistons and the thuggish Knicks. For LeBron, the charge call was taken way back and the restricted area created, which plays right into his hands.

Cowherd is such a dweeb. He's been the biggest Caleb Williams fan in the country, including his parents. Williams has a couple of bad games. Is it no him? Nope, Colin is blaming Lincoln Riley. It's Riley's fault the QB is throwing INT's. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Cowherd is such a dweeb. He's been the biggest Caleb Williams fan in the country, including his parents. Williams has a couple of bad games. Is it no him? Nope, Colin is blaming Lincoln Riley. It's Riley's fault the QB is throwing INT's. 🤣 🤣 🤣
He’s already jumping on the Washington bandwagon, what a loser.

Washington's got to semi-big games left. At USC and Utah comes to them. If they can get by those two, then they'll have the Pac -12 championshp game. Could be a rematch of the Oregon game.

Think about the "lifespan" of his industry? He's 59 years old, so he grew up in the 70's/ 80's. In the 70's sports coverage was 5-8 minutes at the 6 and 11 news, and weekends. ESPN was born late 70s, and exploded in the 80's. Sports talk on radio was just beginning. There wasn't 24 hour all sports stations. Now not only do we have sports coverage around the clock, TV is dictating to pro and college sports leagues when to play, where to play and it's turned sports upside down. It's debatable if it's actually been for the better. And Cowherd is laughing all the way to the bank.

I wonder how long Colin will keep banging the drum for Justin Herbert?? I mean the guy has some talent, but he's not elevated that team at all, and he has Michael Williams, Keenan Allen and Austin Eckler?? He has weapons.

It amazes me how some of these guys pick players and just shill for them? I mean he's all on the Caleb Williams bandwagon. Do you feel as good about him today as you did 4 months ago? I don't. He's very loose with the ball, he runs around too much, it's not going to go great for him, especially if he goes to a bad team.

Cowherd has such an infatuation with quarterbacks. He takes every moment to take shots at Brock Purdy, and he uses Kyler Murry as an example?? Murry is one of the biggest QB busts. Murray was the overall #1 draft pick. He's 28-36, no playoff appearances???