Covid blowing up on DiSantis

Let us know when that happens. Some of the trumpbats still believe donny will be reinstated.
*Oh, my bad. August 13th already passed. lol

I didn't say anything about that, dullard.

I also said DeSantis has you people all worked up before he even declares.

Thanks for illustrating it.

It’s pretty hilarious. All of the talk about just wanting to get Trump out of office was clearly a lie. They’re going to attack every single potential Republican nominee for ‘24.

Babbles has literally set the world on fire, and all they can do is point at the Governor of Florida, who's decisions only concern the people of Florida, and cry like the whiney little bitches that they are.

Useful idiots...if the keep killing their babies, how do we keep getting more of them?

DiSantis - ( You Spelled Biden wrong ) ’ position looks more and more foolish every day.

California is still the Highest
- at 4.4 Million Positive cases - and yes it is directly related to Population of an Area or State !!!

California is still the Highest
- at 4.4 Million Positive cases - and yes it is directly related to Population of an Area or State !!!

Change MANY doctors to a FEW... OAN is BS Propaganda.

Florida's vax rate is at 52 % which matches the national average and it is better than Illinois or Michigan. So why the obsession by the media on DeSantis? Could it possibly be politically motivated.

That is a lot of people...
1630065186394.png

Thanks Fox News....

Ivermectin is sold out at ranch and feed stores in Texas. The Texas Poison Center’s hotline is burning up with people concerned about overdosing on the livestock dewormer, which they've taken -- against FDA advice -- to prevent or treat covid

Thanks Fox News....

Ivermectin is sold out at ranch and feed stores in Texas. The Texas Poison Center’s hotline is burning up with people concerned about overdosing on the livestock dewormer, which they've taken -- against FDA advice -- to prevent or treat covid
Look at the brightside, maybe you will have more deaths to celebrate.