Congratulations to Brecksville 2021 champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, but they had move ins and holdbacks. Congrats to Reynoldsburg HS State team champions, in the no move ins or holdbacks division. ;)

lol, with any hope - someday! One step at a time.

Didn’t Dawkins transfer to Reynoldsburg from Whitehall Yearling?

Sure did!
TONS of respect to Coach P at Whitehall. When he text Coach Forgy that Mike was enrolled here I have to admit I had no clue who the kid was. After 1 day of lifting and an Open mat I knew we had a really excellent dude on our hands. It’s been a pleasure to be a part of Michael’s journey. Earned every bit of success he got. It was a huge bummer when we learned he wouldnt be able to compete in last year’s post season, but that’s how the rules go - and we didnt seek to bend or break them.

Congratulations to everyone who made it through this...interesting... season!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Brecksville 2021 team champions (public school)

Just curious how many of Brecksville's wrestlers moved to the program AFTER m.s. I know Wadsworth had state placers that moved in. I have no issue with this; the BETTER programs attract good/great wrestlers. Just don't start this public school champs B.S. ALL the better programs attract the better athletes.

Just curious how many of Brecksville's wrestlers moved to the program AFTER m.s. I know Wadsworth had state placers that moved in. I have no issue with this; the BETTER programs attract good/great wrestlers. Just don't start this public school champs B.S. ALL the better programs attract the better athletes.
Move ins are not a thing north of the Columbus border cause nobody cares! I encourage every parent to do whats best for their own child academically and athletically. All the hammers up north grew out of that sissy excuse years ago. Get better go where you want, be who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.