Concerts. 2021 and beyond.

Ticket prices are ridiculous. I’m a fan of CS, but arena shows have gotten out of hand. $130-180 for second level is what I saw at a glance with the fees added. My plan is to stick to smaller acts at smaller venues and see 3-4 shows instead of one. Even the Avett Brothers this summer at KEMBA are $60 and I’d consider them mid level and not small. I may grab a couple Avett tix and take my son. Noah Kahan at Blossom $100+ face value going for $300 resale…F that. If Zach Bryan comes around not on a festival tour i might pay $100+, but I still consider him mid level.
Yea, but I'm to the point if I'm going it's going to be in style. Vacations and Music events I don't care about money. Otherwise I'm frugal. Wife purchased a Christmas presents for both of us.

Yea, but I'm to the point if I'm going it's going to be in style. Vacations and Music events I don't care about money. Otherwise I'm frugal. Wife purchased a Christmas presents for both of us.
I went to Key West in January for their Rokisland fest and that was sorta how I felt RE $$ however I did not do all the upgrades with seating, and glad i didnt as I sat in a place each night I enjoyed and didnt feel cramped!

I did go pretty cheap though comparably speaking, but that wasnt the intent!

The Ritz in Tiffin.

Anyone ever been?

Night Ranger is there Saturday. Saw them twice in the last year, great show, and may try to make this one.

At Rokisland they of course play their hits, a couple Damn Yankees and an Alice cooper and believe and Ozzie song as band mates have played with those two

August 6.
The Rose in Huber Heights.
Alice Cooper.

Seen him twice in the last yr.
Phenomenal.
Still brings it live.
Amazing entertainer.
Because everyone needs a beheading in their show!

Just got tickets to X Ambassadors at the House of Blues in Cleveland for May 26. I had only heard “Renegades” by them up until about a month ago when I started going through their catalog and listening to the songs on their recent set lists and was surprised at what I’d been missing. Sam Nelson is very talented.

I’m also going to see Wilderado at the Bluestone in Columbus in June. Another group I’ve been listening to for a while that nobody here probably knows. Brent Cobb is May 5 at A&R Bar. Looking forward to that one.