Committee is a fraud

Correct. Plus 'bama (probably did lose to Texas) and almost to A&M. A&M is a bad football team.
Lord Nick has ALMOST lost TEN games in the past TWO SEASONS, except for divine intervention! But me thinks that his lucky wabbit's foot is wearing thin.

SOOO, the Gumps 45-7 kiss administered to Biggie 12 champ K State, didn't float your boat?
You’re talking about something that happened after the fact. At the time of selection, there was no viable argument for putting Bama in the playoff.

Get the ADs off the committee! They don’t know s***!

They’re already the ones ruining the structure of college football. But to have them botch the playoff selections year after year is an embarrassment and black eye for the sport!

F this!

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
WELL, in the committees DEEfense, they had to put SOMEBODY in those fearsome foursome selections?

Get the ADs off the committee! They don’t know s***!

They’re already the ones ruining the structure of college football. But to have them botch the playoff selections year after year is an embarrassment and black eye for the sport!

F this!

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Would you have preferred having THE Ohio State University on the outside gazing in?