Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

So because he’s not a punk haired kindergarten teacher making Tik toks about communist ideology, his identity isn’t valid? It’s almost like the whole non binary thing is made up for attention.
Now that the freak show has pushed the bar to trans/trans, there can be little doubt. They are the peon version of libbie judges pining away for published and cited case law. “I matter more than common libs as an early adopter”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is your generation so stupid as to fall for “perfect or nothing” idiocy time after time ?
I don’t think it’s perfect or nothing. I just don’t think you can respect him as a person and preach Christian values. I lean Right bc I want lower taxes, less govt regulation, and I’m anti woke. I don’t want religion mixed into politics.

I don’t think it’s perfect or nothing. I just don’t think you can respect him as a person and preach Christian values. I lean Right bc I want lower taxes, less govt regulation, and I’m anti woke. I don’t want religion mixed into politics.
Here’s the thing, son. If I live my life out to a ripe old age, and on my death bed I discover that Christianity was a lie, I will have no regrets. My eyes are open enough that I will realize that my up and down efforts to live a life often governed by Christian values has made the world better than it would have otherwise been.

Edit: For the record, being a hound IS a bad thing, I was, and so was Trump, maybe he still is. This is little different than your “net positive” assessment for Party affiliation. All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. We are just people. A sex addiction is little different than booze on some levels. Are you going to refuse to believe the alcoholic that says he should not be drinking ?

Last edited:
Here’s the thing, son. If I live my life out to a ripe old age, and on my death bed I discover that Christianity was a lie, I will have no regrets. My eyes are open enough that I will realize that my up and down efforts to live a life often governed by Christian values has made the world better than it would have otherwise been.
That’s your life to live. I just don’t see how you can believe Trump is reflective of that, and I say this as someone who voted for him 2x.

March this shooter and the Walmart shooter to the public landfill. 8 shooters and fire. Cover with trash. Time to terminate these individuals immediately. I'd really be ok with stoning. Let those impacted do the stoning if they chose.
Terminate them all you want but is will keep happening. Only in America.

Are you under the impression only in America are murders committed?
No. Bit only in America do we have randon mass shootings at this alarming level of frequency. And yes, our general rate of murder is very high worldwide. We are a barbaric nation.

Last edited:
It's not your own business when it starts affecting others. ( in sports, child abuse of hormone blockers, sex assignment surgery)
Sex assignment surety and hormone blockers affect who other than the recipient?

No. Bit only in America di we have randime mass shootings at this alarming level of frequency. And yes, our general rate of murder is very high worldwide. We are a barbaric nation.
Ya mean like when we March in the streets advocating for women to kill their babies? I agree.

Free at drug stores. Teens are going to, it’s better they do it protected. Less unwanted pregnancies, fewer abortions and fewer future neglected children.
No.. it’s really better if they don’t do it. Is that not a correct statement?