College Football Week One

Michael Bluth

A few decent games in week one, but most importantly, college football is back! Like actual, real games and not fake outrage online about non-football stuff.

Already being treated to a surprisingly good game tonight between Michigan State and Utah State.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and know that it's gameday

In honor of the late Jordan McNair, Maryland left the right guard spot open for the first play of the game vs Texas. Maryland took a delay of game penalty, Texas declined the penalty.

DmBV4JeX4AEJUpC.jpg

In honor of the late Jordan McNair, Maryland left the right guard spot open for the first play of the game vs Texas. Maryland took a delay of game penalty, Texas declined the penalty.

DmBV4JeX4AEJUpC.jpg

Outstanding for both teams :clap:

West Virginia thoroughly dismantled Tennessee. Pruitt looks to be in for a rough first year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Appalachian St. with the second youngest team in College Football and a head coach that really, really wants to be there. Nice.

I would hope LSU fans don’t have to endure another season beyond this one with that meathead Ed Orgeron as coach.

Was the U supposed to be good this year ? I only follow college ball in real time, and never really look ahead.....

:laugh: at 8 v. 25

LSU is a completely different animal with a real QB. They always have the horses, and now defenses have to respect the pass. Joey B is accurate and on time, and managing the game exquisitely. Would have much better numbers too if not for at least three drops.

The fact that this guy and Haskins both sat behind a crap QB like Barrett is a travesty

By the way, as well as Burrow has managed this game, Ohio State made the right call with Haskins. That dude is special

Not bad for his first start and against a solid opponent. If Burrow can be an above average passing threat LSU will win 10+ games IMO. They're always loaded on defense and at the skill spots, and tonight that appeared to again be the case. All Joe has to do is orchestrate the show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk