College Football 2022-2023

Alex Grinch strikes again!!
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

Someone always gets saddled with the Group of Five champion. I would have no interest in playing that opponent since there’s no juice to a game like that. I bet USC fans weren’t thrilled that their bowl game is a yawner vs. Tulane.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Yeah it was a real yawner.

Wild rumors. Allegedly there was a sex party at LSU's hotel during the SEC championship involving players, coaches, and office/staff personnel. It sounds like the above player, his position coach, and a few others ran a train on their on-campus recruiting coordinator 😳😳.
You think that’s the first time the recruiting coordinator has been railed? Probably her third or fourth train since Kelly’s been at LSU. Why should just recruits get all the benefits of her experience?

You think that’s the first time the recruiting coordinator has been railed? Probably her third or fourth train since Kelly’s been at LSU. Why should just recruits get all the benefits of her experience?
I don't think it's surprising at all to hear a coach is railing the office secretary or that they play around while out on recruiting trips. Same with recruits scoring with "hostesses" on recruiting trips.

This is an entirely different story, especially with it including a player(s) participating with coaches and male staffers nailing a female staffer.

Sounds like at least one player has been asked to leave, and that multiple coaches/staffers are going to be looking for new jobs after today.

I don't think it's surprising at all to hear a coach is railing the office secretary or that they play around while out on recruiting trips. Same with recruits scoring with "hostesses" on recruiting trips.

This is an entirely different story, especially with it including a player(s) participating with coaches and male staffers nailing a female staffer.

Sounds like at least one player has been asked to leave, and that multiple coaches/staffers are going to be looking for new jobs after today.
That’s an expensive BJ