Cobra Kai

TroyTrojan05

If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend. It is one of the best shows I’ve seen lately. Was always a big fan of the Karate Kid franchise, but for some reason I just kept passing on this thinking it would be cheesy. But it’s really good.

KingKong24

I binge watched it about two months ago when I was stuck at home after having bicep surgery. I enjoyed it much more than I anticipated I would. I believe season 3 comes out in January.

Purplemojo

It has been a very enjoyable series. Funny and smart it is self aware and self deprecating. Ralph Macchio knows his limitations as an actor and, to his credit, he has created a series that is entertaining despite his limitations. The flash backs and references to the films moves the story along and adds quite a bit of nostalgia.

I am looking forward to season 3.

(fixed thanks to NewOldBlood)

Last edited:

NewOldBlood

It has been a very enjoyable series. Funny and smart it is self aware and self deprecating. Scot Baio knows his limitations as an actor and, to his credit, he has created a series that is entertaining despite his limitations. The flash backs and references to the films moves the story along and adds quite a bit of nostalgia.

I am looking forward to season 3.
Scott Baio is certainly limited as an actor, but Ralph Macchio is and always will be the one and only Karate Kid 😉

BlackHawk

Too funny. Well its Monday. yes, I should have said Ralph Macchio. Have you ever seen Dustin Hoffman and Al Pacino in the same room? It makes you wonder.
Scott Baio and Ralph Macchio would be easy to confuse. Or Hoffman and Pacino. Or Pacino and DeNiro.

Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera are the two that I can't keep straight for some reason.

PantherProud

I’ve already seen the series but have been getting my wife and daughter caught up. We binged all of season 2 today. They’re hooked.

I knew how good it was but even seeing it again, the season 2 finale is just awesome.

TroyTrojan05

I’ve already seen the series but have been getting my wife and daughter caught up. We binged all of season 2 today. They’re hooked.

I knew how good it was but even seeing it again, the season 2 finale is just awesome.
Curious to see what ends up happening to Miguel.