Coaching Vacancies

Cincy_Futbol

Any updates on the following vacancies? Feel free to update if I missed any, I'm sure I did.

Kings
Sycamore
Walnut Hills
Little Miami

Did Rothwell move on to another HS position?

I have not heard his name for any of the above openings but you never know. I'm starting to think many of these openings will go to in house coaches (assistant or JV coaches) it's been so quiet.

DC graduated a ton this year. Probably right time after that great season they had last year.

Definitely the right time, however, I still think Dayton Christian has the ability to be a powerhouse year in and year out. Seems like one of the better jobs open now.

Definitely the right time, however, I still think Dayton Christian has the ability to be a powerhouse year in and year out. Seems like one of the better jobs open now.

No doubt. Thought they would have a down year the past couple of years just to be proven wrong.

Former Mason assistant goes to Moeller to be varsity assistant. I thought Moeller only took players from Mason? ��

Keegan Mallot, former JV head coach, is promoted to varsity head coach at Walnut Hills. I believe all head coaching vacancies are filled in Cincinnati now unless I am missing someone.

https://daytonchristianwarriors.com...4zH-FTTjPKrECOIvZ4nMur2mA5RxnC08isB4wrHeZ1ryM

DAYTON, Ohio (March 15, 2019) – Dayton Christian School has announced the hiring of Paul Holliday as the school’s next head varsity boys soccer coach.

Holliday owns more than four years of soccer coaching experience including his most recent stint as the assistant varsity coach of the 2018 Dayton Christian boys soccer team that finished as State Runner-Up. Holliday is a graduate of Dayton Christian High School and played collegiately at Huntington University.

https://daytonchristianwarriors.com...4zH-FTTjPKrECOIvZ4nMur2mA5RxnC08isB4wrHeZ1ryM

DAYTON, Ohio (March 15, 2019) – Dayton Christian School has announced the hiring of Paul Holliday as the school’s next head varsity boys soccer coach.

Holliday owns more than four years of soccer coaching experience including his most recent stint as the assistant varsity coach of the 2018 Dayton Christian boys soccer team that finished as State Runner-Up. Holliday is a graduate of Dayton Christian High School and played collegiately at Huntington University.

Is his brother a basketball coach there?

Steve Thomas at Wyoming stepped down last week. Pretty late for that. Good late opening in the Cincinnati area. I would guess an assistant would take over at this point but do not know the situation there.

I understand Mason has an assistant to varsity and head jvb jobs open. The boosters have also paid a jvb assistant in the past.

I understand Mason has an assistant to varsity and head jvb jobs open. The boosters have also paid a jvb assistant in the past.

Let’s get this straight.

Mason’s coach fires their assistant who then goes to Moeller, and he doesn’t have a replacement in mind? What is going on?