Coach guessing

Red14

Can we make the media and sports "experts" adhere to a new agreement in the future??? That is this...until a school, team or entity ANNOUNCE they are firing a coach, don't speculate or give the job to other people. We were told back in September that Urban Meyer would be USC's football coach soon. Well, you know what, Clay Helton is still at USC. I can't imagine it's very easy to coach a team when daily you're replacement is being talked about. Same thing in Dallas. Until Jerry Jones announces that Jason Garrett isn't the Cowboys coach, THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!! Jason Garrett has been fired about 15 times the last 3 years by many people outside the Dallas organization. Just...stop...it!!!

Can we make the media and sports "experts" adhere to a new agreement in the future??? That is this...until a school, team or entity ANNOUNCE they are firing a coach, don't speculate or give the job to other people. We were told back in September that Urban Meyer would be USC's football coach soon. Well, you know what, Clay Helton is still at USC. I can't imagine it's very easy to coach a team when daily you're replacement is being talked about. Same thing in Dallas. Until Jerry Jones announces that Jason Garrett isn't the Cowboys coach, THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!! Jason Garrett has been fired about 15 times the last 3 years by many people outside the Dallas organization. Just...stop...it!!!
Don't watch ESPN or read Twiiter, you will be better off for it

Don't watch ESPN or read Twiiter, you will be better off for it
Darn, I didn't think of that...and maybe I just like sports too darn much... ha! Of course today we have Urban Meyer going to the Cowboys!!

Jerry Jones didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement of Garrett returning next season.

Jerry Jones didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement of Garrett returning next season.
No, but as of today, he's the Cowboys coach, and there's no use changing coaches with 3 games left in a season.

This is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said Red14, and that's saying something. What's your reasoning it shouldn't be done? And what's the difference between that and talking trades or DFA on the baseball page?

And my guess is there's been studies that show viewers want that type of information

I agree to an extent, I’m not big on the knee jerk reactions by fans to fire a HC, especially in College where there’s larger downstream impacts. However, Garrett is basically in a Marvin Lewis situation, he’s been the HC for a long time and hasn’t won in the post season. That doesn’t cut it in Dallas, especially with that level of talent. Firing him now would be moot and in poor taste, but it’s going to happen after this season.